Oklahoma Moves Forward With Making BLM Terrorists Legal Speed Bumps

This is good news. These vermin scum attack people who are just trying to make their way home or to work or to the grocery store and then get upset if anyone they're attacking tries to get away. It's as if the negro hordes think that white people should just sit there and take it.

Well, fuck them. We need to kill as many of them as we can when they decide they're going to threaten us. White America needs to send a clear message to the coloreds in this country that their riotous actions will be met with violence, and that there are a lot more of us than there are of them...

BLM is to domestic terrorism as the Taliban is to a foreign Terrorism.
They are both bad and both need to be ended.

Crazy you even need a law to defend yourself.

Finally a good use for BLM. Speed bumps.

Man the sound at impact. Their smart phones took a brutal beating

Was the white car damaged bad?

The only downside is, you know they wont have the balls riot there. I fear that we wont get to see enough BLM rioters run down by cars.
Not in favor of seeing rioters run down, but If I stupidly end of on the wrong street at the wrong time and am surround with car being attacked, I will use my car to protect my family and anybody riding without regard to the well being of the attackers and take my chances with a jury. In my state, the chances would be pretty good.

Finally a good use for BLM. Speed bumps.

Man the sound at impact. Their smart phones took a brutal beating

Was the white car damaged bad?

Don't look too bad. Wonder why he didn't check on them. He woulda been safe.

In bowling this is how you make , "The Sleeper Spare." Hit the pin direct center to hit the one behind. If you hit the first pin on the side it will miss the pin behind. Just a tip for when you go bowling next or have to run over 2 with one hit to save your life. Might as well make it a learning experience for something so damned stupid

I think the American people should have the legal right to target any domestic terrorist regardless of where they gather.

The Left does not have the right to threaten the safety of law abiding citizens anywhere.

I wouldn't try it in the Indian nations. Those laws are no good there.
Not to worry ...

You would never find the cowardice Black LIES Matter on Native American land.

They would get their racist asses handed to them.

I wouldn't try it in the Indian nations. Those laws are no good there.
Not to worry ...

You would never find the cowardice Black LIES Matter on Native American land.

They would get their racist asses handed to them.
Yeah, those half-breeds are all they have left in the Indian nations. They were in Tulsa, Ok part of the Creek and Osage nation.

Yeah, those half-breeds are all they have left in the Indian nations. They were in Tulsa, Ok part of the Creek and Osage nation.
We all know a Racist Leftist p*ssy like yourself would NEVER call any Native American a half breed to their face.

Nope ... you will sit your lazy ass in your mother's basement and continue to be the worthless lil' cowardice keyboard warrior you are.

We all know a Racist Leftist p*ssy like yourself would NEVER call any Native American a half breed to their face.

Nope ... you will sit your lazy ass in your mother's basement and continue to be the worthless lil' cowardice keyboard warrior you are.
I wish my Ma had a basement says this half-breed, but, even if she did she lives too far away and the old man is like you, so no thanks.....

Forum List

Back