Oklahoma jail officers played “Baby Shark” on repeat as a “torture tactic,” federal lawsuit says

Jailers should not be doing this, but I bet those inmates deserved it. Guards arent picking out nice inmates to fuck with.

The Feds used the same tactic in Ruby Ridge and later in Waco before they attacked. It wasn't an issue because most people were killed anyway.

The Feds used the same tactic in Ruby Ridge and later in Waco before they attacked. It wasn't an issue because most people were killed anyway.
Good point. There is precedent for this. :laugh:

Jesus lord almighty. Maybe don’t be a criminal and you won’t be forced Baby Shark . Now me and my 5 year old grandson are supposed to be forced experimental vaccines but criminals must be exempt from music they don’t want to hear
Candy Ass Lib Tears 101
Lib loons never have a life but always got some cause.

I know it well.

Thanks for the warning. I just played that video. Luckily for me the baby sharks are at grandma and grandpa shark's home today.

But I guess it's just a matter of time before they hear it and torture daddy shark by playing it incessantly. I'm just lucky they haven't discovered this torture device already.

Could be as bad as when my wife let our 6 year old little girl read the Hunger Games books. Sure I've read them and thought they were OK, maybe for a tweenager. But it's nightmare material for a 6 year old. That is not appropriate reading material for a 6 year old.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back