Oklahoma gives a big thumbs down to recreational marijuana

Your opinion
It is the majority opinion

A survey done by Pew Research in October showed that 59% of U.S. adults believe marijuana should be legal for medical and recreational use by adults. The survey also showed that only 10% of people are against legalization.

It is the majority opinion

A survey done by Pew Research in October showed that 59% of U.S. adults believe marijuana should be legal for medical and recreational use by adults. The survey also showed that only 10% of people are against legalization.
I dont have much faith in polls

The reason libs are so livid over Oklahoma is because their poll was wrong

Bravo to Oklahoma! :clap:

Hopefully they won't go down the same road as my state has, where you give these people an inch, and they'll eventually be having it where people are openly shooting up hard drugs with no fear of being arrested.

State Question 820 Election Results: Oklahomans vote against recreational marijuana​

Decriminalisation of drugs leads to positive results -

Bravo to Oklahoma! :clap:

Hopefully they won't go down the same road as my state has, where you give these people an inch, and they'll eventually be having it where people are openly shooting up hard drugs with no fear of being arrested.

State Question 820 Election Results: Oklahomans vote against recreational marijuana​

What happened to the Okie from Muskogee?

some states that have made medical marijuana legal suddenly had a boom in cannabis shops

as though they just KNEW medical pot would lead to recreational

OK said NO

Some states are just better than others

some states that have made medical marijuana legal suddenly had a boom in cannabis shops

as though they just KNEW medical pot would lead to recreational

OK said NO

Some states are just better than others
Marijuana is consumed by people in every state whether it is legal or not.

Forum List

Back