Okla. tea parties and lawmakers envision militia

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
Okla. tea parties and lawmakers envision militia - Yahoo! News

OKLAHOMA CITY – Frustrated by recent political setbacks, tea party leaders and some conservative members of the Oklahoma Legislature say they would like to create a new volunteer militia to help defend against what they believe are improper federal infringements on state sovereignty.

Oh yeah...this sounds like a brilliant fucking idea. Michael Steele should be SO proud he steered the GOP into bed with these whackos!

We live in interesting times. People from all over the world have come to our shores for centuries to enjoy freedom, the rule of law and our Bill of Rights and yet, ordinary Americans are ready to take up arms to...what, secede from the Union so many gave their lives to protect or nullify laws enacted by elected members of the Congress and signed by an elected POTUS?
Fortunately the movement is fueled by the class of Chicken Hawks, those too cowardly to serve our nation in armed conflict but always willing to send someones else's kid to protect them and their property from real and imagined foes and fools to stupid to understand that the ballot box is still the best way to effect change.

Great idea there Oklahoma.....

Dump taxpayers money into building your own military force.

We live in interesting times. People from all over the world have come to our shores for centuries to enjoy freedom, the rule of law and our Bill of Rights and yet, ordinary Americans are ready to take up arms to...what, secede from the Union so many gave their lives to protect or nullify laws enacted by elected members of the Congress and signed by an elected POTUS?
Fortunately the movement is fueled by the class of Chicken Hawks, those too cowardly to serve our nation in armed conflict but always willing to send someones else's kid to protect them and their property from real and imagined foes and fools to stupid to understand that the ballot box is still the best way to effect change.

Ust to RECAP

68% of Americans did not want the clusterfuck called hcr.

democwats did it behind closed doors

democrats stole 960 billion dollars from the section of society who need health care the most. the elderly..

democrats cut special deals with special people and the tax money will be devided and go to the special people

democrats don't have the power to mandate that Americans buy a commoditity and then punitively punish with a tax for non compliance.

Americans will re decide on Nov. who they want in power so your fear mongering about militia is rabid fear mongering bullshit and nothing else.

Americans don't really like you far left whacked out lefties and they are telling you that.

and lastly let's recap the democwat cluster fuck as an embarassment,, a super dooooper majority and you had to buy your own people to vote for it,, you had to cut some serious back room deals and make a major theft from old defenseless people, you have to tax the shit out of everybody and make them wait four whole years before they reap their tiny little benefits..

gosh all mighty damn.. who wouldn't be pissed?? who you say?? only a kool aid drinking maggot eating leftwing lunatic.

OKLAHOMA CITY – Frustrated by recent political setbacks, tea party leaders and some conservative members of the Oklahoma Legislature say they would like to create a new volunteer militia to help defend against what they believe are improper federal infringements on state sovereignty.

Oh yeah...this sounds like a brilliant fucking idea. Michael Steele should be SO proud he steered the GOP into bed with these whackos!

Did you read the article or just the lead, hackmaster Yank?

Not only did I read THIS article, but watched it on CNN, MSNBC and Faux News last night. Why do you ask, grasshopper?

Not only did I read THIS article, but watched it on CNN, MSNBC and Faux News last night. Why do you ask, grasshopper?

And yet you chose to ignore the fact that these things are authorized in the Constitution and that there is serious debate about it and that it is in response to the very serious over-reach of federal authority. All of these are valid points, which you chose to omit, instead painting them in typical party hack fashion as right wing extremism.
The Big Lie, indeed. Goerring would be proud.

Ust to RECAP

68% of Americans did not want the clusterfuck called hcr.

democwats did it behind closed doors

democrats stole 960 billion dollars from the section of society who need health care the most. the elderly..

democrats cut special deals with special people and the tax money will be devided and go to the special people

democrats don't have the power to mandate that Americans buy a commoditity and then punitively punish with a tax for non compliance.

Americans will re decide on Nov. who they want in power so your fear mongering about militia is rabid fear mongering bullshit and nothing else.

Americans don't really like you far left whacked out lefties and they are telling you that.

and lastly let's recap the democwat cluster fuck as an embarassment,, a super dooooper majority and you had to buy your own people to vote for it,, you had to cut some serious back room deals and make a major theft from old defenseless people, you have to tax the shit out of everybody and make them wait four whole years before they reap their tiny little benefits..

gosh all mighty damn.. who wouldn't be pissed?? who you say?? only a kool aid drinking maggot eating leftwing lunatic.

Thanks for a well thought out response, mea culpa for my suggesting you're not very bright. Your message, WT, proves I was wrong, it is so well constructed, annotated with facts and with language not high brow at all - a wonderful use of your profane and prosaic intellect.

Last edited:

And yet you chose to ignore the fact that these things are authorized in the Constitution and that there is serious debate about it and that it is in response to the very serious over-reach of federal authority. All of these are valid points, which you chose to omit, instead painting them in typical party hack fashion as right wing extremism.

How did I omit ANY of this? I linked to the news stroy and added my .02.

How did I omit ANY of this? I linked to the news stroy and added my .02.

You omitted it by not quoting the relevant sections, only the lead. That creates a false impression, which you amplified by your inane comments.

Yes in response to a serious over-reach of federal authority....

Just like when the federal government forced integration in Little Rock and Mississippi

States could have used their militias back then to fight off federal authority

Forum List

Back