Okay. Trump has won. Now where's his damned tax return?

Title says it all. That's the first promise he can and should deliver on as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, maybe the audit will take four years? Maybe eight?

Look..... Let me go over what will happen whenever he does release his tax return. The liberal left will parse out all the assorted deductions and credits he claimed to lessen his tax burden so they can support a claim that Donald Trump is a "tax evader". The "tax evader" charge will morph quickly into "tax cheat" and they will smear him relentlessly with that.

Now... a tax evader or cheat, is someone who legitimately owes taxes but avoids paying them. Claiming deductions and credits that are allowed in the tax code, does not constitute evasion or cheating.... but this would mean nothing to the left-wing rhetorical claims. How do I know this is what would happen? Because they did it with Mitt Romney.

Finally, let's get something straight... he won the election, the Senate and House are now in Republican control and the liberal democrats are in total disarray. I don't think this is the time for you to stand up making a bunch of demands... you don't have any political power right now. I know that may be tough to accept but you're going to have to come to grips with that soon. You can whine and moan... I'm seeing that everywhere today... people signing petitions to get the Electoral College abolished.... LOL... not gonna happen! You have to first have some political leverage to advance your agenda and right now, you don't.

The American people voted on it and decided they don't care about Trump's tax returns. Man if that's all you left wingers have its going to be a long 4 to 8 years for you.

Anyone really believe that Drumpf would ever keep his word? This is just the beginning of his reneging.
Perhaps burning down a drug store would make you feel more like the man you will never be?

Anyone really believe that Drumpf would ever keep his word? This is just the beginning of his reneging.
Perhaps burning down a drug store would make you feel more like the man you will never be?
there you go!!!!!

maybe he could get on tv and yell fk trump about a thousand more times. I think it's funny.

Poor sullen, disgruntled liberal losers. Still trying to destroy their opponents even after they were defeated.

Trump won. Deal with it.

Poor sullen, disgruntled liberal losers. Still trying to destroy their opponents even after they were defeated.

Trump won. Deal with it.
Little-Acorn engages in the far right tactic of eight years: accusing others of what they do, regularly. Get over yourself, little nut.

Title says it all. That's the first promise he can and should deliver on as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, maybe the audit will take four years? Maybe eight?
The first thing we needs to be done is make sure our taxes are lower, it's like a game in limbo how long can we go…:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Forum List

Back