Okay, I Was Wrong, This Show Is Actually Funny XD

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I've never seen a full Carol Burnett show yet, I've just seen these clips popping up on YouTube and since I'm only in my early thirties, with all due respect I always thought it was an old person's show,.. but so far these are the funniest two clips I've seen in a LONG time bwahahaha!!! :laughing0301:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????

OH NO!!!!!!
CAROL BURNETT IS AGELESS!!!!

OMG, I watched the show religiously when I was a teenager. Before Carol Burnett came along, I never knew what it was to "hurt yourself laughing".............but OMG!!!!! I'm certain I turned purple and had cracked ribs HUNDREDS of times while watching her show over the years!!!

If your local library has videos they check out for people to watch...........see if they have the Carol Burnett series!!!!

I've never seen a full Carol Burnett show yet, I've just seen these clips popping up on YouTube and since I'm only in my early thirties, with all due respect I always thought it was an old person's show,.. but so far these are the funniest two clips I've seen in a LONG time bwahahaha!!! :laughing0301:

Korman and Conway were comic geniuses.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????

OH NO!!!!!!
CAROL BURNETT IS AGELESS!!!!

OMG, I watched the show religiously when I was a teenager. Before Carol Burnett came along, I never knew what it was to "hurt yourself laughing".............but OMG!!!!! I'm certain I turned purple and had cracked ribs HUNDREDS of times while watching her show over the years!!!

If your local library has videos they check out for people to watch...........see if they have the Carol Burnett series!!!!

I definitely will have to, I just finished watching this one and now I'll get to yours. :auiqs.jpg:Oh and Carol is ageless btw lol she'll be ninety this year wow!! :omg:

Carol seems as big as life but she is a tiny little woman. Like 5'2 or so. She is very sweet too I met her once, spoke with her on the phone more often though. My besty is her niece. The way she is with the live audience is how she is, period. Very friendly and kind.

Probably the funniest live show in history.
Benny Hill would be a close second.
It was a different time, so prolly few younger folds would get it

Forum List

Back