Okay folks! Which cup holds the ACORN?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Tracking Acorn’s Rebranding Process: A Handy Guide - Big Journalism

As part of the law suit aainst them in Ohio (for voter fraud), ACORN agreed to stop operating in Ohio. GOOD RIDDANCE!

But there was one silver lining from ACORN. They were so open blatant about voter registration fraud that it forced Ohio to change the law so that no one could vote without proper ID (something I, highly support)

Democrats tried to overturn the law that requires ID to vote in 2005. It failed! They claimed it was "unfair" to the poor to require ID to vote. Yeah, the "undocumented" poor (aka illegal aliens). It went down to a huge defeat. Real Ohioians are sick and tired of the ACORN and the Democrat's shenanigans. Thank God for Ken Blackwell, who held the line against Democrat voter fraud.

Now ACORN has been forced to cease operation in Ohio. They will be back. There are too many people named Mary Poppins they have to register to vote. They will simply reform under a new name and be back in business trying the same voter registration fraud.

Ohioians have to be vigilant against whatever form ACORN tries.

:mad:

ACORN are pretty much bankrupt now. For shame! LOL.

But they'll be back - with new branding and far harder to spot.

I agree. But I think they will finally mess themselves up again. They keep hiring idiots who register people like Mary Poppins and want to help pimps set up cat houses.

They will trip themselves up. ;)

Tell me what exactly ACORN did that makes you hate it????

Getting poor people voting?

I agree. But I think they will finally mess themselves up again. They keep hiring idiots who register people like Mary Poppins and want to help pimps set up cat houses.

They will trip themselves up. ;)

While I thought the set up was entertaining - and somewhat concerning - it was not legitimate investigative journalism so I wouldn't be too quick to hold it up as an example of corruption. I am, however, inclined to believe the ACORN 8. I have yet to see any legitimate response from ACORN regarding their allegations.

In fact, what O'Keefe has done is to take the focus away from very legitimate accusations and focus it on nonsensical crap that is possibly edited to create a more substantial issue than there genuinely with his claims.

What are the ligitimate claims?????

That they hired temp workers who CHEATED them.

The Bush DOJ tried to make them the monsters of the right and FIRED DOJ lawyers for refusing to rig the game for the Bush elections and you idiots still buy the crap they spewed.

How very stupid of you.

http://www.acorn-8.net/

ACORN is not living up to its original mission; and that is to give meaningful voice and empower low and moderate income members of society. ACORN has been corrupted from its original purpose by senior management and an organizational structure that exploits the low and moderate income membership ACORN was founded to serve.

Voter fraud, voter registration fraud, unpaid taxes, unfair labor practices, etc, while tantalizing are not the problem, but merely symptoms of ACORN’s corrupt leadership. The real problem with ACORN is its governance – and the lack of transparency and accountability of that leadership.

That's my reason for disapproving of the organization. Stop whining at everyone who dares disagree with your Messiah as being a 'hater' - because it makes you look like a stupid, shallow, partisan hack.

What are the ligitimate claims?????

That they hired temp workers who CHEATED them.

The Bush DOJ tried to make them the monsters of the right and FIRED DOJ lawyers for refusing to rig the game for the Bush elections and you idiots still buy the crap they spewed.

How very stupid of you.

Oh please! Over and over again??????? It would be one thing IF it only happened once and ACORN took measures to respond and change methods so it never happened again. But when it happens OVER AND OVER, it's NOT the temp workers, it's ACORN.

And Bush had nothing to do with it. It was Ohio that took ACORN on. Voter fraud violates the equal protection clause of the Constitution.

What do you have against an honest vote?

Yeah Mary poppins and Mickey Mouse are soooooooooo poor. That's just some of the people ACORN tried to register in Ohio.

Give me a break.

To be factually accurate.... ACORN are accused of 'voter registration fraud', not 'voter fraud'. They are two different things. There is no evidence of voter fraud, there is substantial evidence in a variety of states of voter registration fraud. My issue with voter registration fraud - for those who think it's fine and dandy as long as the fraudulent registrations did not actually vote - is that it is taxpayers money that funds voter registration. Therefore, if they have fraudulently registered voters, they have defrauded the US taxpayer. That may be fine to those who don't pay taxes, but for those of us that do, it's a big issue.

You people are delousional

How that okeefe guy of your doing?

All but a misdemeanor have been dropped from the charges. All that the liberal media tried to trump up was a huge failed.

:lol:

And what was ACORN convicted of?

They weren't. ACORN agreed to cease all operation in Ohio, rather than BE convicted.

The fact they are folding in Ohio tells the story. They knew they were so dirty, that if it went to trial, they would LOSE and lose big time.

Forum List

Back