ok this is all Bonnie's fault

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
not because she is smokin hot.....on more levels than visual but......

because she hooked me into love and rockets...again....

that in turn lead to tones on tail....bauhaus....joy division.....then gang of four, love is like anthrax....robert frippp and my life in a bush full of ghosts.......adrian beleau..(spelling)....david byrne and the catharine wheel.....tom tom club.....o my god the online shopping is endless...it is all bonnies fault.....:spank3:

that in turn lead to tones on tail....bauhaus....joy division.....then gang of four, love is like anthrax....robert frippp and my life in a bush full of ghosts.......adrian beleau..(spelling)....david byrne and the catharine wheel.....tom tom club.....o my god the online shopping is endless...it is all bonnies fault.....:spank3:

I was just listening to Trip and Glide yesterday.... It's cool to dust the older stuff off once in a while :)

Are you sitting around nude drinking wine again? :laugh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back