OK this Hillary Clinton photo is really scary, no photoshopping, who is this

shoot! i need that photo! but its a video, can someone find a way to make a jpeg out of it?
hilldef.jpg

Just do a screenshot and paste it into MS Paint.

The age of the pantsuit is over....

And she looks terrible....like she needs her blue glasses....
I had a neighbor I wanted to grab her pussy so I dressed up all the time. When she rejected me I went back to wearing jogging pants and not shaving.

I had a neighbor I wanted to grab her pussy so I dressed up all the time. When she rejected me I went back to wearing jogging pants and not shaving.

Try becoming taller, famous and a billionaire.

Trust me, women will treat you differently.

Can you remind us why Hillary Clinton was the obvious choice for president?
Also, can you tell me if there is any crime she could have committed as the secretary of state that would have caused you to look elsewhere?

She looks haggard and worn...the combination of realizing how many people she hurt and all the booze in her system

49311837.cached.jpg

She needs to wash her hair as well.

no clue why you would admit to treating women like that. I find it vile and disgusting
Hopefully you never run for any public office. You should probably be in jail, on the sex offenders list for your town at the least.

Her mob got destroyed. Would YOU wear make up and look halfway decent?

Forum List

Back