OK..so who is fed up with this Virus bullshit?

Meanwhile....

1585479496521.png

1585479536937.png

instead of blowing it off and calling it a hoax.
He didn't call it a hoax, but you go ahead and keep spreading that lie.
The world saw it.
lol. The world saw what the MSM claimed. Just like the newest fake news of him stating Michigan is not appreciative to HIM enough. Thats not what he said. He said they are not being appreciative of what FEMA, Pence, people behind the scenes are doing 24/7 to assist everyone in this time. Yet...you like fake news and spreading it too, I guess.

Tramp said he will only treat them right when they treat him right, in other words , Worship HIM!

Earlier Friday, Trump told reporters during a White House news briefing that he advised Vice President Mike Pence – leader of the president’s Coronavirus Task Force – against communicating with Whitmer, claiming she was among a small group of governors who weren’t being “appreciative” of the Trump administration’s virus response efforts.

“I say, Mike … don’t call the woman in Michigan. I say, if they don’t treat you right, don’t call,” Trump told reporters.
New York had over a 1000 Ventilators in storage not being used...........they pitched a fit til the CDC gave them 4000 more which was most of what they had available.........They were in storage waiting for whichever place needed them first............Had New York used it's 1000 they would be sent there.

Now......New York has them all and if another city or state needs them.......New York has them under lock and key................BS

:link:

Washington Post reporter Amber Phillips has apologized to President Trump after misreporting comments the president made during a recent campaign rally on the coronavirus.

Covering the president’s rally, the Washington Examiner reports Phillips misquoted the president and claimed he called the COVID-19 a “hoax.”

But, Trump never called the global pandemic a hoax, but Democrats’ decision to politicize it and mainstream media’s subsequent coverage.

“My apologies for quoting the president out of context,” said Phillips, who writes for the Post’s “The Fix” column.

“As The Washington Post’s Fact Checker makes clear, he called Democrats politicizing coronavirus a hoax. I have deleted the incorrect tweet,” she added in the tweet along with a link of the Biden campaign similarly manipulating an ad to misquote the president.
Trump's campaign is trying to remove a video in which he appears to call the coronavirus a 'hoax,' saying it's misleading

"Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. They're politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs, you say, 'How's President Trump doing?', 'Oh, nothing, nothing.' They have no clue, they don't have any clue. They can't even count their votes in Iowa, they can't even count. No, they can't. They can't count their votes. One of my people came up to me and said, 'Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.' That didn't work out too well. They couldn't do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they've been doing it since he got in. It's all turning, they lost. It's all turning, think of it, think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know we did something that's been pretty amazing. We have 15 people in this massive country and because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that."

Fox & Friends agrees with Trump that coronavirus is a “hoax”

He means it’s another hoax attack on his Presidency, not that COVID-19 is a hoax.

But that doesn’t matter. It’ll be taken out of context and used as a club to beat him with, just like when Obama said “You didn’t build that.”

Did y'all note its the SAME PIC, but stated as being one hosp in Italy, one in NY? A few photoshop tweaks and voila.
Idiots. They think we are too stupid to see it.

Did y'all note its the SAME PIC, but stated as being one hosp in Italy, one in NY? A few photoshop tweaks and voila.

Yep, I'm sure we've all seen that sort of thing before. It's easier to use some stock photo or video than be certain to use images from whatever you're talking about.

Yep, I'm sure we've all seen that sort of thing before. It's easier to use some stock photo or video than be certain to use images from whatever you're talking about.
Nice excuse for bad and fake reporting.

Nice excuse for bad and fake reporting.

Excuse? It's just an explanation for bad and fake reporting. News organizations sacrifice accuracy for speed/sales.

who ya gonna believe...the tape or gracies lying bullshit.....
The Full version of it that isn't cut for effect.............he was talking about the 3 years of being attacked.....the Hoax was the left and their media MOB attacking him for his actions on trying to limit the spread...............Biden called it XENOPHOBIA.....he's so far gone in whatever that he couldn't even say H1N1 Right ................This is the LEFT'S ANSWER for America..........LOL

Do you know what the history of 2009 was like, you might want to refresh your memory.
Yeah......I caught that dang bug it sucked for a bit and it was under reported how many got it..........

And I remember the whole world didn't shut down.
This ain't that, why are your moneychangers shatting themselves?
LOL

I'm not a money changer Mr. KGB..........I understand what this virus is..........I've posted many details about it...........But we are destroying the world's economy..............and the media is so full of disinformation NO ONE BELIEVES ANYONE ANYMORE.

This will RUN IT'S COURSE.

Our economy was running on fumes and debt, an illusory house of cards awaiting a perturbation to announce it's next collapse and subsequent neoliberal upward redistribution of societal wealth pitched as a panacea, yet again. And your moneychangers did what they do. And they obviously did ration care via the economic machinations over time. Which is fine, just a matter of numbers. As is ridiculously discussed on the leading edge of an emerging pandemic.

Keep your eye on the trajectory, Happy Easter.

Of course the markets are a bubble........it's a bubble machine.......all they needed to do is Fart the right direction and they would panic.

In regards to the spread.............Viruses do whatever the hell they want.....low curve ball, fast strike......or softball pitch............this will take it's course now that it is exponential........just like they always have done...........Except they didn't shut down the world for them.

And....#FilmYourHospital is now trending on twitter. Sure are a lot of people driving to their local hospitals and taking film of them. Interesting concept. Some lady named Deanna is running for congress and she said she went to 2 LA hospitals....very quiet, very empty. She says WE are the news now because we cannot trust what is being told to us anymore. Of course, some tweeters are having a cow and saying this is a bad idea but personally, I think if it makes people feel better to see for themselves that this "war zone" is not quite what we have been told..then by all means take a drive. Just don't film patients in the halls. Oh. Wait. there aren't any. Nor are any people in line at testing areas to see if they have the virus.

Makes ya go hmmmmmmmmmm, doesn't it?

And....CBS is the one that passed around that FAKE pic of two hospitals (Italy and NY) that were in essence..one hospital. That hasn't gone over very well either.

CBS News Caught Using Footage from an Italian Hospital to Describe Conditions in New York City (VIDEO) #filmyourhospital

CBS News Caught Using Footage from an Italian Hospital to Describe Conditions in New York City...
Emergency Room Footage on CBS Matches Footage from Italian Hospital! This is footage from SKY News on March 22 from Italy. And here is footage from CBS News during their New York City report on March...
thegatewaypundit.com

I'm just following orders ...staying inside and only out for supermarket shopping and pharmacy.

No problems here....it's all cool with me!

It's cool here! :2up:

Last edited:
who ya gonna believe...the tape or gracies lying bullshit.....
The Full version of it that isn't cut for effect.............he was talking about the 3 years of being attacked.....the Hoax was the left and their media MOB attacking him for his actions on trying to limit the spread...............Biden called it XENOPHOBIA.....he's so far gone in whatever that he couldn't even say H1N1 Right ................This is the LEFT'S ANSWER for America..........LOL

Do you know what the history of 2009 was like, you might want to refresh your memory.
Yeah......I caught that dang bug it sucked for a bit and it was under reported how many got it..........

And I remember the whole world didn't shut down.
This ain't that, why are your moneychangers shatting themselves?
LOL

I'm not a money changer Mr. KGB..........I understand what this virus is..........I've posted many details about it...........But we are destroying the world's economy..............and the media is so full of disinformation NO ONE BELIEVES ANYONE ANYMORE.

This will RUN IT'S COURSE.

Our economy was running on fumes and debt, an illusory house of cards awaiting a perturbation to announce it's next collapse and subsequent neoliberal upward redistribution of societal wealth pitched as a panacea, yet again. And your moneychangers did what they do. And they obviously did ration care via the economic machinations over time. Which is fine, just a matter of numbers. As is ridiculously discussed on the leading edge of an emerging pandemic.

Keep your eye on the trajectory, Happy Easter.

Of course the markets are a bubble........it's a bubble machine.......all they needed to do is Fart the right direction and they would panic.

In regards to the spread.............Viruses do whatever the hell they want.....low curve ball, fast strike......or softball pitch............this will take it's course now that it is exponential........just like they always have done...........Except they didn't shut down the world for them.

Yesterday was a good day relative to Saturday. It might not be so exponential.

New York is finally not killing as many people.

Deaths Saturday 525

Deaths Sunday 264

I read somewhere that if someone dies of a heart attack...they do a test on them and if it comes back as positive for china virus (notice I refuse to call it other than what is is), they state the cause of death is the virus..not the heart attack. I wonder how many are being reported that did NOT die of the virus but another ailment? Probably a lot.

Meanwhile...the natives are getting restless, including me. This still stinks and I'm still fed up.

Hearing the same about NYC, empty

Hey, how's the virus bullshit thing going these days?

It's not doing much in a majority of states.

So, I am thinking that people were right.

What do you mean by "it"? The virus, or the virus bullshit thing? Because the latest numbers are that 9,643 people in the U.S. have died from covid-19, and worldwide it's 69,444. Those are people who died. Is that "not doing much" according to you?

ME ME ME ME ME!!! I think it's all a crock of shit. Spoke to my pain management doctor..who is VERY VERY smart and had a hand in many of the meds (nuerosurgeon stuff) on the market today. HE thinks its all a crock of shit too. Just too many red flags waving. China lies, MSM lies, DNC lies, they are all lying to do what? Take over the world? Line their pockets? Get complete power and destroy what the USA used to be from WITHING? All the above?

A resounding yes, says I.

What happened to "live your lives! Don't be afraid to LIVE" like when terrorists threatened us. Now we are supposed to hide in our homes, lose jobs, close businesses because of fear of a fucking flu? This didn't happen with H1N1 and many MANY more died than with this virus..so why NOW? Follow the red flags. Follow the money.

Anyway..fuck this shit. Tired of it.
The virus is real. It CAN be deadly, but do are many things. This is a last ditch power grab by the left. I just hope we -- the economy -- survives long enough for the majority to realize how we're being played. We are so lucky we have Trump during the left's final assault against the country.
Isn't Trump the one who shut down the economy?
BADBOY>>>>>>>>>>>>>QQQQQQQ>>>>>SEESALLYOUDO>>>>>>BECAREFULWHEREYOUGOBRUCIE.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back