OK..so who is fed up with this Virus bullshit?

instead of blowing it off and calling it a hoax.
He didn't call it a hoax, but you go ahead and keep spreading that lie.
The world saw it.
lol. The world saw what the MSM claimed. Just like the newest fake news of him stating Michigan is not appreciative to HIM enough. Thats not what he said. He said they are not being appreciative of what FEMA, Pence, people behind the scenes are doing 24/7 to assist everyone in this time. Yet...you like fake news and spreading it too, I guess.

Tramp said he will only treat them right when they treat him right, in other words , Worship HIM!

Earlier Friday, Trump told reporters during a White House news briefing that he advised Vice President Mike Pence – leader of the president’s Coronavirus Task Force – against communicating with Whitmer, claiming she was among a small group of governors who weren’t being “appreciative” of the Trump administration’s virus response efforts.

“I say, Mike … don’t call the woman in Michigan. I say, if they don’t treat you right, don’t call,” Trump told reporters.
New York had over a 1000 Ventilators in storage not being used...........they pitched a fit til the CDC gave them 4000 more which was most of what they had available.........They were in storage waiting for whichever place needed them first............Had New York used it's 1000 they would be sent there.

Now......New York has them all and if another city or state needs them.......New York has them under lock and key................BS

:link:

Washington Post reporter Amber Phillips has apologized to President Trump after misreporting comments the president made during a recent campaign rally on the coronavirus.

Covering the president’s rally, the Washington Examiner reports Phillips misquoted the president and claimed he called the COVID-19 a “hoax.”

But, Trump never called the global pandemic a hoax, but Democrats’ decision to politicize it and mainstream media’s subsequent coverage.

“My apologies for quoting the president out of context,” said Phillips, who writes for the Post’s “The Fix” column.

“As The Washington Post’s Fact Checker makes clear, he called Democrats politicizing coronavirus a hoax. I have deleted the incorrect tweet,” she added in the tweet along with a link of the Biden campaign similarly manipulating an ad to misquote the president.
Trump's campaign is trying to remove a video in which he appears to call the coronavirus a 'hoax,' saying it's misleading

"Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. They're politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs, you say, 'How's President Trump doing?', 'Oh, nothing, nothing.' They have no clue, they don't have any clue. They can't even count their votes in Iowa, they can't even count. No, they can't. They can't count their votes. One of my people came up to me and said, 'Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.' That didn't work out too well. They couldn't do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they've been doing it since he got in. It's all turning, they lost. It's all turning, think of it, think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know we did something that's been pretty amazing. We have 15 people in this massive country and because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that."

Fox & Friends agrees with Trump that coronavirus is a “hoax”

who ya gonna believe...the tape or gracies lying bullshit.....
The Full version of it that isn't cut for effect.............he was talking about the 3 years of being attacked.....the Hoax was the left and their media MOB attacking him for his actions on trying to limit the spread...............Biden called it XENOPHOBIA.....he's so far gone in whatever that he couldn't even say H1N1 Right ................This is the LEFT'S ANSWER for America..........LOL

Do you know what the history of 2009 was like, you might want to refresh your memory.
Yeah......I caught that dang bug it sucked for a bit and it was under reported how many got it..........

And I remember the whole world didn't shut down.
This ain't that, why are your moneychangers shatting themselves?

i understand facts are not partisan....can you grasp that concept?
Well fuck head you're spewing partisan propaganda fed to you by leftist controlled mainstream media.
Yep, the coronavirus isn't contagious, and it doesn't ever kill people.
it's no more contagious than the flu or common cold is now what other stupid shit are you going to say?
How long have you been with the CDC?

i understand facts are not partisan....can you grasp that concept?
Well fuck head you're spewing partisan propaganda fed to you by leftist controlled mainstream media.
Yep, the coronavirus isn't contagious, and it doesn't ever kill people.
it's no more contagious than the flu or common cold is now what other stupid shit are you going to say?
How long have you been with the CDC?
You can read their publications and look at the data that I have posted several times

Your blob bought into it. You have plenty of hate...none for him?
Yer an idiot.
Lol,. Epic amounts of hypocrisy there.

Is anyone here really thick enough to miss that?
you leftists have selective memories
Seems you've forgotten about the pandemics we had while Obama was president and his disregard for America's health and safety.
Yeah? Which ones?
N1H1 Ebola see I said you had selective memories

The Full version of it that isn't cut for effect.............he was talking about the 3 years of being attacked.....the Hoax was the left and their media MOB attacking him for his actions on trying to limit the spread...............Biden called it XENOPHOBIA.....he's so far gone in whatever that he couldn't even say H1N1 Right ................This is the LEFT'S ANSWER for America..........LOL

Do you know what the history of 2009 was like, you might want to refresh your memory.
Yeah......I caught that dang bug it sucked for a bit and it was under reported how many got it..........

LOL

I'm not a money changer Mr. KGB..........I understand what this virus is..........I've posted many details about it...........But we are destroying the world's economy..............and the media is so full of disinformation NO ONE BELIEVES ANYONE ANYMORE.

This will RUN IT'S COURSE.

Yer an idiot.

Seems you've forgotten about the pandemics we had while Obama was president and his disregard for America's health and safety.
Yeah? Which ones?
Trying to remember his "disregard for American's health and safety". Can you give me some examples?

Yer an idiot.

Yeah? Which ones?
Trying to remember his "disregard for American's health and safety". Can you give me some examples?
Maryland / Regional Maybe not so potent: Swine flu likely not as harmful as first feared Associated PressCarroll County TimesFriday, May 15, 2009 The swine flu outbreak that has alarmed the world for a week now appears less ominous, with the virus showing little staying power in the hardest-hit cities and scientists suggesting it lacks the genetic fortitude of past killer bugs. President Barack Obama even voiced hope Friday that it may turn out to be no more harmful than the average seasonal flu. In New York City, which has the most confirmed swine flu cases in the U.S. with 49, swine flu has not spread far beyond cases linked to one Catholic school. In Mexico, the epicenter of the outbreak, very few relatives of flu victims seem to have caught it. A flu expert said he sees no reason to believe the virus is particularly lethal. And a federal scientist said the germ’s genetic makeup lacks some traits seen in the deadly 1918 flu pandemic strain and the more recent killer bird flu.

Yer an idiot.

Yeah? Which ones?
Maryland / Regional Maybe not so potent: Swine flu likely not as harmful as first feared Associated PressCarroll County TimesFriday, May 15, 2009 The swine flu outbreak that has alarmed the world for a week now appears less ominous, with the virus showing little staying power in the hardest-hit cities and scientists suggesting it lacks the genetic fortitude of past killer bugs. President Barack Obama even voiced hope Friday that it may turn out to be no more harmful than the average seasonal flu. In New York City, which has the most confirmed swine flu cases in the U.S. with 49, swine flu has not spread far beyond cases linked to one Catholic school. In Mexico, the epicenter of the outbreak, very few relatives of flu victims seem to have caught it. A flu expert said he sees no reason to believe the virus is particularly lethal. And a federal scientist said the germ’s genetic makeup lacks some traits seen in the deadly 1918 flu pandemic strain and the more recent killer bird flu.
Not seeing the "disregard for American's health and safety" you claimed. Can you point it out for me?

Yer an idiot.

Yeah? Which ones?
Not seeing the "disregard for American's health and safety" you claimed. Can you point it out for me?
TDS prevents you from seeing what you don't want to see

Yer an idiot.

Yeah? Which ones?
TDS prevents you from seeing what you don't want to see
No, Son. ODS is still making you hallucinate shit that ain't there.

Please! Go out and about! And get all your like-minded friends to do the same! Because you WILL get covid-19, and some of you will die. Some of you might die for the simple reason that there aren't enough ventilators to go around, because people like you didn't listen and you all got sick at the same time so the hospitals got overwhelmed.
Who wants to live forever?
Who wants to live in a fucking cage even thought its a comfy one?
Who wants to live in fear of catching something? Or being stung by hoardes of bees? Or attacked by a shark. Or being hit by a car? Or (insert dire thing here).

I don't. I am not sick. I am not spreading it. I am careful just as I have ALWAYS been. Sneeze in your hand or elbow. Cough in your elbow. Don't invade my space of 3 to 6 feet and I won't invade yours. Its called common sense and courtesy, ILLNESS OR NOT.

If I get it and die? Ok. At least I lived me life not in fear of some kind of eventual death. You, Bruce, are a coward. Will you also hide if terrorists invade your town and threaten to kill you if you come out of your house or will you sneak out and take as many out as you possibly can before dying yourself? Me? I'll sneak.
Go out! Go out and get sick and die!! I'm fine with that.

ME ME ME ME ME!!! I think it's all a crock of shit. Spoke to my pain management doctor..who is VERY VERY smart and had a hand in many of the meds (nuerosurgeon stuff) on the market today. HE thinks its all a crock of shit too. Just too many red flags waving. China lies, MSM lies, DNC lies, they are all lying to do what? Take over the world? Line their pockets? Get complete power and destroy what the USA used to be from WITHING? All the above?

A resounding yes, says I.

What happened to "live your lives! Don't be afraid to LIVE" like when terrorists threatened us. Now we are supposed to hide in our homes, lose jobs, close businesses because of fear of a fucking flu? This didn't happen with H1N1 and many MANY more died than with this virus..so why NOW? Follow the red flags. Follow the money.

Anyway..fuck this shit. Tired of it.
The virus is real. It CAN be deadly, but do are many things. This is a last ditch power grab by the left. I just hope we -- the economy -- survives long enough for the majority to realize how we're being played. We are so lucky we have Trump during the left's final assault against the country.
Isn't Trump the one who shut down the economy?

LOL

I'm not a money changer Mr. KGB..........I understand what this virus is..........I've posted many details about it...........But we are destroying the world's economy..............and the media is so full of disinformation NO ONE BELIEVES ANYONE ANYMORE.

This will RUN IT'S COURSE.

Our economy was running on fumes and debt, an illusory house of cards awaiting a perturbation to announce it's next collapse and subsequent neoliberal upward redistribution of societal wealth pitched as a panacea, yet again. And your moneychangers did what they do. And they obviously did ration care via the economic machinations over time. Which is fine, just a matter of numbers. As is ridiculously discussed on the leading edge of an emerging pandemic.

Keep your eye on the trajectory, Happy Easter.

Forum List

Back