OK..so who is fed up with this Virus bullshit?

Tell
Covid is bullshit. It's flu, complications on older compromised people. Oh yeah some lib will mention the 2 kids worldwide have it.

I don't believe anything the Govt says, CDC, media or libs.

Ky has a 4.47 million population. 2 have died from whatever and 248 cases of whatever as of today.

248 is .018% of the population, yet our dem gov shut down Sheriff dept (still patrol) Couldn't renew my 3 vehicle tabs today because the clerks office and entire town hall shut down. I called "until the gov says we can open, mail it in"

Restaurants take out only. Churches closed. All events closed.

WTF, it's a dempanic I tell ya.

Tell your capitalists, they're shatting themselves. Tell your athiest whore and Epstein child poking president you want to see his fatfvck dumbass in church on Easter with Tiffany. Gather with friends and family. Shake hands and hunch your cousins like Don hunches the flag and Ivanka.

ME ME ME ME ME!!! I think it's all a crock of shit. Spoke to my pain management doctor..who is VERY VERY smart and had a hand in many of the meds (nuerosurgeon stuff) on the market today. HE thinks its all a crock of shit too. Just too many red flags waving. China lies, MSM lies, DNC lies, they are all lying to do what? Take over the world? Line their pockets? Get complete power and destroy what the USA used to be from WITHIN? All the above?

A resounding yes, says I.

What happened to "live your lives! Don't be afraid to LIVE" like when terrorists threatened us. Now we are supposed to hide in our homes, lose jobs, close businesses because of fear of a fucking flu? This didn't happen with H1N1 and many MANY more died than with this virus..so why NOW? Follow the red flags. Follow the money.

Anyway..fuck this shit. Tired of it.

Your not tired of this virus and our nation's reaction, your just worried about political power.
Who wouldn't be with the dems doing the crap they are doing? Their stupidity and hatred is interfering with livelihoods and they want a man suffering dementia to run our country. What is NOT to be worried about????
The donor class has it covered "either" way.

The next thing these retarded Covid Deniers will deny is that they ever called the virus pandemic a hoax.

Fortunately, they are leaving a nice long trail of posts of their denials.
I never really pegged you as stupid but I guess you are unless you are being obtuse deliberately. Nobody is denying the virus is real. What is being said is it's BULLSHIT, i.e. being used as some kind of political weaponization and its gone too far in that endeavor. But you know that. You just like being obnoxious.

ME ME ME ME ME!!! I think it's all a crock of shit. Spoke to my pain management doctor..who is VERY VERY smart and had a hand in many of the meds (nuerosurgeon stuff) on the market today. HE thinks its all a crock of shit too. Just too many red flags waving. China lies, MSM lies, DNC lies, they are all lying to do what? Take over the world? Line their pockets? Get complete power and destroy what the USA used to be from WITHIN? All the above?

What happened to "live your lives! Don't be afraid to LIVE" like when terrorists threatened us. Now we are supposed to hide in our homes, lose jobs, close businesses because of fear of a fucking flu? This didn't happen with H1N1 and many MANY more died than with this virus..so why NOW? Follow the red flags. Follow the money.

Your not tired of this virus and our nation's reaction, your just worried about political power.
Who wouldn't be with the dems doing the crap they are doing? Their stupidity and hatred is interfering with livelihoods and they want a man suffering dementia to run our country. What is NOT to be worried about????

Are no Republicans getting behind things like stay at home orders or closing certain businesses temporarily or banning gatherings of certain numbers of people? From everything I can see, members of both parties are involved in those things. For example, Texas has ordered a shutdown of bars, restaurants, gyms, and schools. Florida's governor is a Republican, and he ordered bars and nightclubs closed. Maybe Dems have been more extreme about it, but the government response to this crisis is in no way exclusive to one party.

The next thing these retarded Covid Deniers will deny is that they ever called the virus pandemic a hoax.

Fortunately, they are leaving a nice long trail of posts of their denials.
I never really pegged you as stupid but I guess you are unless you are being obtuse deliberately. Nobody is denying the virus is real. What is being said is it's BULLSHIT, i.e. being used as some kind of political weaponization and its gone too far in that endeavor. But you know that. You just like being obnoxious.
Don and Reich wing radio plus Fux News pushed the "it's a hoax" narrative.

instead of blowing it off and calling it a hoax.
He didn't call it a hoax, but you go ahead and keep spreading that lie.
The world saw it.
lol. The world saw what the MSM claimed. Just like the newest fake news of him stating Michigan is not appreciative to HIM enough. Thats not what he said. He said they are not being appreciative of what FEMA, Pence, people behind the scenes are doing 24/7 to assist everyone in this time. Yet...you like fake news and spreading it too, I guess.

Are no Republicans getting behind things like stay at home orders or closing certain businesses temporarily or banning gatherings of certain numbers of people? From everything I can see, members of both parties are involved in those things. For example, Texas has ordered a shutdown of bars, restaurants, gyms, and schools. Florida's governor is a Republican, and he ordered bars and nightclubs closed. Maybe Dems have been more extreme about it, but the government response to this crisis is in no way exclusive to one party.
True, factions of society are trickling in. What will catch us is no unified centralized disaster response. And instead of altering our way of life to be prepared for the next one, we'll redistribute more wealth upward and fling blame.

The world saw it.
lol. The world saw what the MSM claimed. Just like the newest fake news of him stating Michigan is not appreciative to HIM enough. Thats not what he said. He said they are not being appreciative of what FEMA, Pence, people behind the scenes are doing 24/7 to assist everyone in this time. Yet...you like fake news and spreading it too, I guess.
We've been led into how many bogus illegal unconstitutional wars in unison? I have no idea why you pay any attention to that stuff at all.

Well, yes, he did call it a hoax, and you can see it for yourself here:
But who are you going to believe: me or what you WANT to believe?

It would be nice if these clips weren't always edited so heavily. It makes it difficult to determine the context.

It would be nice if these clips weren't always edited so heavily. It makes it difficult to determine the context.
Waaaaaaaaaaaah! Trump said what he said. What "context" could excuse any of it? Please tell me.

Waaaaaaaaaaaah! Trump said what he said. What "context" could excuse any of it? Please tell me.

Well, all he actually says in the clip is "It's all turning, they lost, that's all turning. Think of it, think of it. And this is their new hoax." The clip is edited so you don't hear what he said immediately before or immediately after that. So, what is their new hoax? What did he say was the new hoax? The video you provided doesn't actually indicate. Even the article claims that he said the "hysteria" over the virus was a hoax. That's different from saying the virus itself is a hoax.

I've found at least a bit of his words prior to that statement. He says the Democrats tried to beat him with Russia, and with impeachment (which he also calls a hoax), then he says this is their new hoax. That could indicate that Democrats blaming him and his administration for the spread of the virus is the hoax. Again, context is important.

Trumps says so much stupid crap, there's no real need to pull quotes that may or may not mean something bad. Just focus on the ones where he clearly says something ridiculous. :lol:

Please! Go out and about! And get all your like-minded friends to do the same! Because you WILL get covid-19, and some of you will die. Some of you might die for the simple reason that there aren't enough ventilators to go around, because people like you didn't listen and you all got sick at the same time so the hospitals got overwhelmed.
Who wants to live forever?
Who wants to live in a fucking cage even thought its a comfy one?
Who wants to live in fear of catching something? Or being stung by hoardes of bees? Or attacked by a shark. Or being hit by a car? Or (insert dire thing here).

I don't. I am not sick. I am not spreading it. I am careful just as I have ALWAYS been. Sneeze in your hand or elbow. Cough in your elbow. Don't invade my space of 3 to 6 feet and I won't invade yours. Its called common sense and courtesy, ILLNESS OR NOT.

If I get it and die? Ok. At least I lived me life not in fear of some kind of eventual death. You, Bruce, are a coward. Will you also hide if terrorists invade your town and threaten to kill you if you come out of your house or will you sneak out and take as many out as you possibly can before dying yourself? Me? I'll sneak.
As I've posted elsewhere, maybe the coronavirus is a mechanism for weeding out people like you. Apparently, you think you know me based on a few posts here. You know nothing about me.
I know one thing........no one would want to be in a foxhole with you..............

You remind me of the movie Platoon..........Sarge.....do I have to get stuck in this hole with this PUSSY..........

This will spread.....people will die..........I might die.......Fuck it.....that just means I will not have to listen to losers like you anymore. Our country is fucked if you are the future anyway.

PC, can't figure out the difference between men and women, HATE GOD, hate guns, think everythings Free, and if anyone makes money they should give it to you.

Never seen so many wankers in my life in this country.
I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with anyone. It doesn't sound like much fun. Were you ever in one?
I hardly think that I'm the future of this country, so you can rest easy on that. And I don't hate God because it's pointless to hate something that doesn't exist.

But really, why don't you just kill yourself and speed up the process?
Most posting here have indeed been in foxholes and know what bravery is and living life to its fullest. You? Pansy.
I doubt that very seriously. You haven't been in one that we know for sure. And bravery is not the same as foolishness.
I've been in many fox holes. I never cowered there, either. Nor will I now.
Where were you in fox holes? Just name the country and I'll believe you.
I took a dump in your foxhole bro...........Enjoy.

Now, that is an incisive, cogent argument. That's the level of intellect that I expect here.

Glad to have helped you out..........now go back into your we are all gonna die routine......

That knocking on your door is the virus........HIDE

Forum List

Back