OK..so who is fed up with this Virus bullshit?

the lingering effects.....lung damage....how in the hell can people be so fucking stupid as to think this is a hoax Gracie

I don't think many of us think it was a hoax. I think a LOT of people are gonna be super ticked to find out we shut down our entire economy over it. And of course, it was uniformly the foaming at the mouth Leftists who were screeching at all of us that it HAD to be done, we HAD to retreat to our houses or we were All Gonna Die

Just another loss for you going into 2020. Oh well you still have....Joe Biden

It seems as though members of both the political left and right think this is a very serious thing now, though, doesn't it?
Um, no, not yet...

Well, serious enough for a $2 trillion stimulus.

Covid is bullshit. It's flu, complications on older compromised people. Oh yeah some lib will mention the 2 kids worldwide have it.

I don't believe anything the Govt says, CDC, media or libs.

Ky has a 4.47 million population. 2 have died from whatever and 248 cases of whatever as of today.

248 is .018% of the population, yet our dem gov shut down Sheriff dept (still patrol) Couldn't renew my 3 vehicle tabs today because the clerks office and entire town hall shut down. I called "until the gov says we can open, mail it in"

Restaurants take out only. Churches closed. All events closed.

WTF, it's a dempanic I tell ya.

So...now the libraries are closed. Wonderful. NOT.
When are people going to wake up?

ME ME ME ME ME!!! I think it's all a crock of shit. Spoke to my pain management doctor..who is VERY VERY smart and had a hand in many of the meds (nuerosurgeon stuff) on the market today. HE thinks its all a crock of shit too. Just too many red flags waving. China lies, MSM lies, DNC lies, they are all lying to do what? Take over the world? Line their pockets? Get complete power and destroy what the USA used to be from WITHIN? All the above?

A resounding yes, says I.

What happened to "live your lives! Don't be afraid to LIVE" like when terrorists threatened us. Now we are supposed to hide in our homes, lose jobs, close businesses because of fear of a fucking flu? This didn't happen with H1N1 and many MANY more died than with this virus..so why NOW? Follow the red flags. Follow the money.

Anyway..fuck this shit. Tired of it.
Holocaust deniers.

Climate change deniers.

And now Covid deniers have joined the horde of retards.

Please! Go out and about! And get all your like-minded friends to do the same! Because you WILL get covid-19, and some of you will die. Some of you might die for the simple reason that there aren't enough ventilators to go around, because people like you didn't listen and you all got sick at the same time so the hospitals got overwhelmed.
Who wants to live forever?
Who wants to live in a fucking cage even thought its a comfy one?
Who wants to live in fear of catching something? Or being stung by hoardes of bees? Or attacked by a shark. Or being hit by a car? Or (insert dire thing here).

I don't. I am not sick. I am not spreading it. I am careful just as I have ALWAYS been. Sneeze in your hand or elbow. Cough in your elbow. Don't invade my space of 3 to 6 feet and I won't invade yours. Its called common sense and courtesy, ILLNESS OR NOT.

If I get it and die? Ok. At least I lived me life not in fear of some kind of eventual death. You, Bruce, are a coward. Will you also hide if terrorists invade your town and threaten to kill you if you come out of your house or will you sneak out and take as many out as you possibly can before dying yourself? Me? I'll sneak.
As I've posted elsewhere, maybe the coronavirus is a mechanism for weeding out people like you. Apparently, you think you know me based on a few posts here. You know nothing about me.
I know one thing........no one would want to be in a foxhole with you..............

You remind me of the movie Platoon..........Sarge.....do I have to get stuck in this hole with this PUSSY..........

This will spread.....people will die..........I might die.......Fuck it.....that just means I will not have to listen to losers like you anymore. Our country is fucked if you are the future anyway.

PC, can't figure out the difference between men and women, HATE GOD, hate guns, think everythings Free, and if anyone makes money they should give it to you.

Never seen so many wankers in my life in this country.
I wouldn't want to be in a foxhole with anyone. It doesn't sound like much fun. Were you ever in one?
I hardly think that I'm the future of this country, so you can rest easy on that. And I don't hate God because it's pointless to hate something that doesn't exist.

But really, why don't you just kill yourself and speed up the process?
Most posting here have indeed been in foxholes and know what bravery is and living life to its fullest. You? Pansy.
I doubt that very seriously. You haven't been in one that we know for sure. And bravery is not the same as foolishness.
I've been in many fox holes. I never cowered there, either. Nor will I now.
Where were you in fox holes? Just name the country and I'll believe you.
I took a dump in your foxhole bro...........Enjoy.

Now, that is an incisive, cogent argument. That's the level of intellect that I expect here.

The next thing these retarded Covid Deniers will deny is that they ever called the virus pandemic a hoax.

Fortunately, they are leaving a nice long trail of posts of their denials.

the lingering effects.....lung damage....how in the hell can people be so fucking stupid as to think this is a hoax Gracie

I don't think many of us think it was a hoax. I think a LOT of people are gonna be super ticked to find out we shut down our entire economy over it. And of course, it was uniformly the foaming at the mouth Leftists who were screeching at all of us that it HAD to be done, we HAD to retreat to our houses or we were All Gonna Die

Just another loss for you going into 2020. Oh well you still have....Joe Biden

It seems as though members of both the political left and right think this is a very serious thing now, though, doesn't it?
Um, no, not yet...

Well, serious enough for a $2 trillion stimulus.
Yes, but Trump was bamboozled into this by the devious Democrats... or something.

The next thing these retarded Covid Deniers will deny is that they ever called the virus pandemic a hoax.

Fortunately, they are leaving a nice long trail of posts of their denials.

What denial.

A hoax is defined as a humorous or malicious deception.

Do I think they purposely deceived us ? Not at the start.

Do I think they are now ? Yes.

ME ME ME ME ME!!! I think it's all a crock of shit. Spoke to my pain management doctor..who is VERY VERY smart and had a hand in many of the meds (nuerosurgeon stuff) on the market today. HE thinks its all a crock of shit too. Just too many red flags waving. China lies, MSM lies, DNC lies, they are all lying to do what? Take over the world? Line their pockets? Get complete power and destroy what the USA used to be from WITHIN? All the above?

What happened to "live your lives! Don't be afraid to LIVE" like when terrorists threatened us. Now we are supposed to hide in our homes, lose jobs, close businesses because of fear of a fucking flu? This didn't happen with H1N1 and many MANY more died than with this virus..so why NOW? Follow the red flags. Follow the money.

Holocaust deniers.

Climate change deniers.

And now Covid deniers have joined the horde of retards.

Go fuck yourself.

Anyone you don't agree with is a retard.

Good thing we know you are not retarded...just an asshole.

When are YOU going to realize that there are good reasons for this lockdown?

There were good reasons to quit doing normal.

A lockdown wasn't the only option. Not an indefinite one at that.
Yes, the best option would have been for Trump to take the virus seriously from the get-go instead of blowing it off and calling it a hoax.

Now we and generations of our descendants have to cough up $6 trillion to pay for his colossal fuckup. And many people have died who shouldn't have.

When are YOU going to realize that there are good reasons for this lockdown?

There were good reasons to quit doing normal.

A lockdown wasn't the only option. Not an indefinite one at that.
Yes, the best option would have been for Trump to take the virus seriously from the get-go instead of blowing it off and calling it a hoax.

Now we and generations of our descendants have to cough up $6 trillion to pay for his colossal fuckup. And many people have died who shouldn't have.

Cut the bullshit.

There is no breaking point when something gets taken seriously.

Now you can look back at the tapes from the asswipes who lead NYC and see where they were saying "We are well prepared". But Donny told them this or that...since when do they listed to Donny. The fucking CDC was on them well before and they were telling people to attend festivals.

Then when NYC gets told to go home, they tell their leadership to fuck off.

And that is Donny's fault too.

You have TDS.

Looking forward to not having you interact with any of us who hate Trump the way you do.

Please stick to your word and don't fucking reply to any of my posts.

Your not tired of this virus and our nation's reaction, your just worried about political power.

Your not tired of this virus and our nation's reaction, your just worried about political power.
Who wouldn't be with the dems doing the crap they are doing? Their stupidity and hatred is interfering with livelihoods and they want a man suffering dementia to run our country. What is NOT to be worried about????

New Topics

Forum List

Back