OK..so who is fed up with this Virus bullshit?

They are using the virus and subsequent shutdown as a lever to crash the economy. I hope everybody sees through the deception.

Who, specifically, is "they"? And which economy are they trying to shut down? As I understand it, multiple nations (some of which are not particularly friendly) have gone through various degrees of shutdown.

"They" is the MSM and globalists eager to usher in a New World Order.

The shutdown is going to hurt/kill more people than the virus ever could.

Supply chains are already being disrupted.

That's why they are pushing for it so strongly. The longer it stays on, the more unemployed/homeless people there will be and more supply chains disrupted.
I can't find bleach, for instance. Will try again in a few days.
There's a bleach factory right here in town, too.

So the mainstream media...in the US?...wants to disrupt supply chains and have many people unemployed and homeless. To what end? And how does that work with the multiple countries involved? Is the media in Asia collaborating with the media in North America and the media in Europe etc.? There are shutdowns and economic issues on every continent but Antarctica, I think. Is this some sort of global conspiracy to ruin the world?
Yeah, it's idiocy. But Trumpettes are desperate to create some other narrative that won't make their hero look bad.

Hopefully, Trump's new economic recovery task force will mandate companies to go back to work. Like on Monday. When you have nincompoop Governors and Mayors shutting down everything without any clue about the economic or health impacts, you're asking for trouble. Here in Pa. we have plenty of jobs and activities that could open now, but we have an idiot Governor and a Philly mayor who would rather act important on TV. These jerks obviously think 500 people in a Walmart is more controllable than 50 employees in defined spaces or 100 people at a driving range or hiking in a park. Our idiot Governor in Pa. even has State cops giving out tickets for taking a drive in your car (no stops, no passengers) to break up the monotony. Trump gave these assholes the authority to act independently and they have proven themselves clueless. Please save us from this idiot governor President Trump. Let's get back to work. Start opening this thing up because the pussy governors will always take the easy way out and fuck tomorrow.

ME ME ME ME ME!!! I think it's all a crock of shit. Spoke to my pain management doctor..who is VERY VERY smart and had a hand in many of the meds (nuerosurgeon stuff) on the market today. HE thinks its all a crock of shit too. Just too many red flags waving. China lies, MSM lies, DNC lies, they are all lying to do what? Take over the world? Line their pockets? Get complete power and destroy what the USA used to be from WITHIN? All the above?

A resounding yes, says I.

What happened to "live your lives! Don't be afraid to LIVE" like when terrorists threatened us. Now we are supposed to hide in our homes, lose jobs, close businesses because of fear of a fucking flu? This didn't happen with H1N1 and many MANY more died than with this virus..so why NOW? Follow the red flags. Follow the money.

Anyway..fuck this shit. Tired of it.
Just go about your life and keep spreading your infection to kill as many democrats as rinos as you can.

Hopefully, Trump's new economic recovery task force will mandate companies to go back to work. Like on Monday. When you have nincompoop Governors and Mayors shutting down everything without any clue about the economic or health impacts, you're asking for trouble. Here in Pa. we have plenty of jobs and activities that could open now, but we have an idiot Governor and a Philly mayor who would rather act important on TV. These jerks obviously think 500 people in a Walmart is more controllable than 50 employees in defined spaces or 100 people at a driving range or hiking in a park. Our idiot Governor in Pa. even has State cops giving out tickets for taking a drive in your car (no stops, no passengers) to break up the monotony. Trump gave these assholes the authority to act independently and they have proven themselves clueless. Please save us from this idiot governor President Trump. Let's get back to work. Start opening this thing up because the pussy governors will always take the easy way out and fuck tomorrow.
You voted for him, I’m sorry but Hilary would have listened and the country would be 100 percent tested by now and we could start opening up the country.

You voted for him, I’m sorry but Hilary would have listened and the country would be 100 percent tested by now and we could start opening up the country.
And Test kits would fly out of her ass.........and be done in seconds....and it would all be Peaches and Cream................

All would be well....and she would kill the evil Microbe like she kills all those who cross her............

Oh man........You must live in a State where drugs are legal........DID you use all your Pixie dust on that post?

If Hillary were Pres. she wouldn't know what to do. She would have been over with Pelosi trying to figure out how much money she could steal from the rescue package. Her opinion would have been, "what's another slush fund?"

Katie Hopkins

@KTHopkins

·
Apr 10

The thing I have found hardest in the last 2 weeks is certainly not the virus. Or the death toll. Or the lockdown But the willingness of the vast majority to accept #Coronabollocks without question. Abandoning all rational thought to kneel at the foot of the state. Enough.

So much for overwhelming deaths, doctors and nurses bone tired and weary from fighting this virus, over crowding, 2000 deaths per 24 hours.

So much for overwhelming deaths, doctors and nurses bone tired and weary from fighting this virus, over crowding, 2000 deaths per 24 hours.

I don't think most hospitals are overwhelmed. Those in the New York tri-state area, on the other hand...

Most are underwhelmed across the country right now......Only a few places are they jammed up.

Which is a good thing.

Forum List

Back