Ok so who besides me is ordering takeout?

Heres the basic of the small independent restaurant biz for the lock down useful idiot leftists parroting what thier establishment masters have put into thier empty lil heads .

Bar
Tables
Turnover per table per night

Guess what happens when your favorite fag vegan restaurant doors are closed for long periods of time

Unicorns come by and swipe thier credit cards and fill the owners registers with gold nuggets

Heres the basic of the small independent restaurant biz for the lock down useful idiot leftists parroting what thier establishment masters have put into thier empty lil heads .

Bar
Tables

Guess what happens when your favorite fag vegan restaurant doors are closed for long periods of time

Unicorns come by and swipe thier credit cards and fill the owners registers with gold nuggets

"Take out" really defeats the purpose of having a homosexual vegan joint in the first place. Those places make their living from the LGBTQ hanging around for hours finding others interested in alternative sexuality. Very few people eating at Olive Garden are interested in shoving a gerbil into their behind.

We had four restaurants. Within a week, they were all closed entirely. They tried take out but people aren't in town to work or shop so none of the restaurants had enough orders to justify paying a cook and kitchen help. My favorite, where I go for breakfast a lot, closes one day a year and is open during the worst blizzards for the snow plow and utilities workers. It's their duty, they say. But they couldn't do it with no customers for a solid week.

McDonalds is all there is left.

We really wanted to know this, ol' bag.
Cook your own eggs for a change!
Well, that was uncalled for.

The restaurant industry is DYING right now. The SBA loans are stalled, the money is running out, they've laid almost everyone off and the owners are in there cooking and serving until they drop. They need your support. The food is great. The food is safe. If you want to be extra careful nuke it for a couple minutes. I've been getting takeout every other day about, and they are all so happy to have the business. They didn't deserve this, support your favorite local restaurants they REALLY NEED YOU.

Not me. Restaurant food is a treat to me and that's only if I can eat inside. If I have to eat it in the car or my own home I mine as well cook my own food. I usually only eat at Texas Roadhouse and that's because I'm a mystery shopper and get the food for free. (I did mystery shop Twin Peaks a while back, free food and cute girls, hell yea) Food is too expensive at restaurants now. I remember not long ago going places and finding main courses for 9.99. Now you go places and you're lucky to find an appetizer for that much.

I do cook too. I'm not a GREAT cook but I'm a good cook, much better than when I was first married--heh. Now that we're all home all the time I tell my family, "aren't you glad I learned to cook?" heh
I bet you are a better cook than you are a teacher.

Your teachers obviously were better cooks.
Obviously, no. My teachers did not cook for me and taught me enough to know when I see a Fucking Dick Fake admiral to toss it into the Waste Bin.

Bar
Tables

That was hopelessly useless. Take your comment literally and read it your self. Fuck dude.

The restaurant industry is DYING right now. The SBA loans are stalled, the money is running out, they've laid almost everyone off and the owners are in there cooking and serving until they drop. They need your support. The food is great. The food is safe. If you want to be extra careful nuke it for a couple minutes. I've been getting takeout every other day about, and they are all so happy to have the business. They didn't deserve this, support your favorite local restaurants they REALLY NEED YOU.

Only on Saturdays

Forum List

Back