OK Racists, It's Time to do the Math.

freyasman
No, that's actually not true. We are the absolute best at it, but we don't engage in nearly as much of it as others. It's just that we cause a shitload more casualties than any others do, when we finally do decide to get down.

So we agree then ? If white ppl are the best at being violent (as you just said) that means they are the most violent.
Who was the best heavyweight fighter? Who's had the most heavyweight fights?
Idk, who?
What sport?

Boxing.
Okay, go on....

I assume you have a point to make?

Yes, and I know what I think, but I'm asking his opinion. Feel free to offer yours.

freyasman
No, that's actually not true. We are the absolute best at it, but we don't engage in nearly as much of it as others. It's just that we cause a shitload more casualties than any others do, when we finally do decide to get down.

So we agree then ? If white ppl are the best at being violent (as you just said) that means they are the most violent.
Who was the best heavyweight fighter? Who's had the most heavyweight fights?
Idk, who?
What sport?

Boxing.
Okay, go on....

I assume you have a point to make?

Yes, and I know what I think, but I'm asking his opinion. Feel free to offer yours.
Sorry, thought the question was directed at me.

freyasman
No. If you slap someone every day, then you're extremely violent, you just aren't any good at it.

So a slap is extreme violence ? lol. OK. Got it

freyasman
If I only engage in one violent act all year, then I'm less violent than you, even if I leave bodies laying bleeding in the street that day.

So the person who slaps someone everyday (And kills no one) is less violent than the person who bombs and kills thosuans. Is that what you are saying ?

freyasman
You're confusing effectiveness with propensity.

And you're just plain confused.

Whites fear black men because we are seen and thought of as so physical we can hurt you.

Black men threaten White men in a way that Hispanic, Asian and Arab men don't.

This fear is ancient and you can trace it to its origins in the first Indo-Aryan invasions of Black civilization.
  • Is it because the Black-man built the world’s first civilizations?
  • Is it because the Black-man is the only man to surpass White men in every field of human achievement?
  • Is it the White-man’s sexual inferiority complex they feel regarding the Black Man?

This comes back to the black physical; the black potency, the black strength. That fear partly sexual goes back a long way, and that comes down to the fact that white men regard black men as better sexual performers than they are.

They don't say this publicly, but they say, 'gee they're so natural' and u begin to wonder. 'Our women could they not be attracted to that?"

Therefore all whites efforts to de-man black men.

The most graphic was lynching but now they put blk men in cages, called prisons, again to de-male them.

Whites can't call us 'boy' but they still somehow can make sure black men don’t have jobs, make sure we don't threaten them in other ways.
  • Black people could never use white people as guinea pigs in black hospitals, the way whites use blacks as guinea pigs in white hospitals.
  • Black people could never red-line white areas from credit, the way whites red-line black areas from credit.
  • Black people could never rip up white CV's and resumes the way white people rip up black Cv's resumes.
  • Black people could never poison the water supply in white areas, the way white people poison the water supply in black areas.
  • Black men could never go into white countries, kill and oppress the native and enforce systems of apartheid.
  • Black men could never blow the brains out white kids, laugh about it, and then let the killers walk free.
God did not make us that way. He just did not give us that heart.

Last edited:

Sheep aren't really violent at all.
They eat a lot of grass, go where the shepherd tells them to, and get fleeced on a regular basis.

The claim has been consistently made that blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit 50 or more percent of the crime. That is inaccurate but the racists want to talk shit about per capita. When shown that per capita reveals that the difference between blacks and white per capita is 6 people, the racists continue. So because they do so, it is time to do the math.

We will use stats from the most recent uniform crime reports Table 43-Arrests by Race/Ethnicity

View attachment 498100
View attachment 498102

I will use 2019 population numbers.

The population of U.S. in 2019 was 329,064,917.

6,816,975 people were arrested for crimes. 6,816,975/329,064,917= 0.0207162011

2 percent of the American population participated in criminal activity.

4,729,290 were white. 4,729,290/329,064,917= 0.0143719058

1.4 percent of the U.S population were whites who participated in crime.

1,815,144 were black. 1,815,144/329,064,917=0.00551606661

Just over 1/2 of 1 percent of the U.S population were blacks who participated in crime.

Whites participated in more than double the crime as blacks.

Here endeth the lesson.
VIOLENT crime, moron. No one cares if their neighbor cheated on his taxes. Violent crimes are the crimes that really matter.
And white people are the most violent ppl on earth.
No, that's actually not true.
We are the absolute best at it, but we don't engage in nearly as much of it as others.

It's just that we cause a shitload more casualties than any others do, when we finally do decide to get down.
Our history shows that whites do the most of it.
Then your history teacher is a liar too.
...Or a dumb Affirmitive Action hire.

freyasman
No. If you slap someone every day, then you're extremely violent, you just aren't any good at it.

freyasman
If I only engage in one violent act all year, then I'm less violent than you, even if I leave bodies laying bleeding in the street that day.

So the person who slaps someone everyday (And kills no one) is less violent than the person who bombs and kills thosuans. Is that what you are saying ?

freyasman

Whites fear black men because we are seen and thought of as so physical we can hurt you.

This fear is ancient and you can trace it to its origins in the first Indo-Aryan invasions of Black civilization.
  • Is it because the Black-man is the only man to surpass White men in every field of human achievement?
  • Is it the White-man’s sexual inferiority complex they feel regarding the Black Man?

This comes back to the black physical; the black potency, the black strength. That fear partly sexual goes back a long way, and that comes down to the fact that white men regard black men as better sexual performers than they are.

They don't say this publicly, but they say, 'gee they're so natural' and u begin to wonder. 'Our women could they not be attracted to that?"

The most graphic was lynching but now they put blk men in cages, called prisons, again to de-male them.

Whites can't call us 'boy' but they still somehow can make sure black men don’t have jobs, make sure we don't threaten them in other ways.
  • Black people could never use white people as guinea pigs in black hospitals, the way whites use blacks as guinea pigs in white hospitals.
  • Black people could never red-line white areas from credit, the way whites red-line black areas from credit.
  • Black people could never rip up white CV's and resumes the way white people rip up black Cv's resumes.
  • Black people could never poison the water supply in white areas, the way white people poison the water supply in black areas.
  • Black men could never go into white countries, kill and oppress the native and enforce systems of apartheid.
  • Black men could never blow the brains out white kids, laugh about it, and then let the killers walk free.
So then why do so many black women eagerly hook up, and enter into relationships with, those of us that are willing and interested in them (a small percentage, admittedly), and...... (and this was the part I was really intrigued by when I saw it) they treat white or hispanic men nicer and better overall than they do black men?
No shit, they really do..... a black woman will treat a decent black guy like shit, but when she's in a relationship with a white or hispanic guy, she's nice as hell. It's a weird dynamic but I've seen it with my own eyes, more than once, (unlike all that made up bullshit you posted, lol.)
As for all the rest of your cry-babying, get the fuck over yourself already.

It's a hard world; let the weak fall.

freyasman

freyasman

freyasman

On the violence issue;
If you are constantly initiating violence, you're very fucking violent; yes or no?
If you rarely, if ever, initiate violence, or allow yourself to be provoked, then you're not really violent at all, are you?
True or false?

Sheep aren't really violent at all.
They eat a lot of grass, go where the shepherd tells them to, and get fleeced on a regular basis.

And the "sheepdogs" aren't noble protectors of the herd, they work for the shepherd..... so he can continue to fleece them, until it's time to slaughter them.

freyasman
No shit, they really do..... a black woman will treat a decent black guy like shit, but when she's in a relationship with a white or hispanic guy, she's nice as hell. It's a weird dynamic but I've seen it with my own eyes, more than once, (unlike all that made up bullshit you posted, lol.)

Eight. So you lost that argument so now you've totally went off on an 180 tangent and now you're talking about BW with white boys ? I'm not sure what that's go to do with anything but yeah I've seen that dynamic where BW are more submissive and feminine with non black men.

Usually it's non black American women who have that white boy fever. Women from Africa or the Carribbean but living in the states.

Racist sterotypes doesn't just hit white people. BW are just as capable of internalizing and acting on the same anti black male stereotypes as whites.

The fact is. Most BW prefer BM even the ones that go for white dudes. BW will always have a gut level attraction for BM and often when they do go for white dudes, the white dude is second choice. All studies and surveys from dating apps show that BW are actually the most reluctant to date out.

The problem is the BW that do date out and prefer non blk men...usually prefer them HEAVY and are often way over the top about it and want the whole world to know

The same is true of WW with BM often they feel like they're making a big statement. But most white women prefer WM. Women generally speaking prefer the men of their own race.

freyasman
So then why do so many black women eagerly hook up, and enter into relationships with, those of us that are willing and interested in them (a small percentage, admittedly), and...... (and this was the part I was really intrigued by when I saw it) they treat white or hispanic men nicer and better overall than they do black men?

I refer to my previous answer

freyasman

Eight. So you lost that argument so now you've totally went off on an 180 tangent and now you're talking about BW with white boys ? I'm not sure what that's go to do with anything but yeah I've seen that dynamic where BW are more submissive and feminine with non black men.

Usually it's non black American women who have that white boy fever. Women from Africa or the Carribbean but living in the states.

Racist sterotypes doesn't just hit white people. BW are just as capable of internalizing and acting on the same anti black male stereotypes as whites.

The fact is. Most BW prefer BM even the ones that go for white dudes. BW will always have a gut level attraction for BM and often when they do go for white dudes, the white dude is second choice. All studies and surveys from dating apps show that BW are actually the most reluctant to date out.

The problem is the BW that do date out and prefer non blk men...usually prefer them HEAVY and are often way over the top about it and want the whole world to know

The same is true of WW with BM often they feel like they're making a big statement. But most white women prefer WM. Women generally speaking prefer the men of their own race.

freyasman

I refer to my previous answer
It's not common enough to really get a good idea of how prevalent the phenomenon is, IMO..... if I hadn't spent 20 years in the military, and over 30 married to a black woman, I probably wouldn't have seen enough interracial relationships to even have an opinion about it.

I'm quite sure you haven't; all your stuff is fantasyland bullshit you tell yourself to feel better.
I know damn good and well a racist like you hasn't spent enough time (or any, for that matter) around mixed couples in the wild, to have any realistic idea of how they are.

Forum List

Back