ok ok I cried a little,

Doesn't bear thinking about what would have happened to that little girl without that guy. He's awesome. A hero. Truly.

Doesn't bear thinking about what would have happened to that little girl without that guy. He's awesome. A hero. Truly.

I don't know how but this guy deserves some sort of medal. I think that based on the equipment in the van he saved her life and saved her from torture.

:clap2:

My girl is due Dec 6th. I can't imagine this shit.

I don't know how but this guy deserves some sort of medal. I think that based on the equipment in the van he saved her life and saved her from torture.

My girl is due Dec 6th. I can't imagine this shit.

I hope his community do something nice for him. Although I suspect that the action is it's own reward.

Congrats on the baby! :clap2:

Only thing that would have been better was if he'd manage to beat the perp within an inch of his life; then beat him to death.

Only thing that would have been better was if he'd manage to beat the perp within an inch of his life; then beat him to death.

I agree with all except the final clause of the sentence, although, I might be persuaded.

I agree with all except the final clause of the sentence, although, I might be persuaded.

I won't turn this into a death penalty debate, but I believe sex crimes and those against children in particular should receive the harshest punishment allowed by state laws. And put in the express lane to do so.

I won't turn this into a death penalty debate, but I believe sex crimes and those against children in particular should receive the harshest punishment allowed by state laws. And put in the express lane to do so.

I'm for the Death Penalty for sure, in certain cases.....but sometimes I like torture better and this dude doesn't deserve death he deserves torture then death. I'm so unAmerican for that but uh.......child abductors ? Fuck em

again if you give the death penalty for child molestation...then there is no reason for a abuser to let the kid live if the penalty is the same

I'm for the Death Penalty for sure, in certain cases.....but sometimes I like torture better and this dude doesn't deserve death he deserves torture then death. I'm so unAmerican for that but uh.......child abductors ? Fuck em

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/178287-gabby-giffords-back-in-congress-2.html#post3943795

odd enough that is what you said....about mrs. giffords

this man deserves a great deal....but he has the peace of knowing he simply did the right thing

I understand your sentiments and respect your opinions, but she's made the right call here, in this thread, so let it go yo. let it go.

I have added 4% back to my trust in humanity after this story, and another 0.5% since nobody made fun of me yet for crying a lil.

a -0.03% for taking a personal shot in a "nice story" thread :(

didnt you say you believed only military are heroes?

you did add firefighters and police ....

ohhh jeebus

It's ok, G, I'm not gonna rise to the bitchfest. I've explained before - and I will do so again now - that real heroes are those who put their lives on the line for others. This guy qualifies - because that perp could have been armed. Therefore, he put his own life at risk to save a child.... someone else's child. That qualifies him in my book. If the old bone wants to make a bitchfest out of it, that's up to her.

It gave me chills just reading it. Thank God for people like this gent. He is indeed a brave one. If it were my child he had saved, I would have adopted him- (well made him part of my family)- in to my family forever, great story :)

The best punishment for a nonce is to imprison them and provide them with no seperation or protection from the other inmates. Justice will be served every day of their term!

That's what good people do. They react in the best way possible, 'then' think "What if he had a gun."

It's warming to see people throw caution to the wind to save a childs life.

you're still a sissy for crying. :razz:

New Topics

Forum List

Back