OK libs, when do you start admitting this was a mistake?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

there is to much there to copy
now BHO is blaming wall street and Biden told a bunch of 5th graders its Boooooooshies fault
take a minute and go onto drudges web site and look at the news today

"What" was a mistake?

seriously
electing those who have lead us down this path that just today one is blaming Booshie to a bunch of 5th graders and BHO is blaming the banks
There starting to act like children and to be honest there starting to scare the popo out of me

It was a mistake to give the majority of the House to the Republican obstructionist.

It was a mistake for the Democrats to not keep their guns blazing in 2009 and 2010 and allow them to make a comeback.

Those mistakes?

Yes.

I admit Scalia made a huge fucking mistake with Gore v. Bush.

That was a clusterfuck.

Wow
5% UE and deficits less than 200 billion and you state it was a mistake. what do you call +9% UE and trillion dollar deficts?

You think it's bad now? Let a Republican win in 2012, they will be marching on the White house creating riots and all kinds of other crazy shit.

Yes.

That was a clusterfuck.

Wow
5% UE and deficits less than 200 billion and you state it was a mistake. what do you call +9% UE and trillion dollar deficts?

True, Bush was left with a GREAT economy from Clinton. He really managed to fuck it all up royally.

Good job boys! :clap2:

It was a mistake to give the majority of the House to the Republican obstructionist.

It was a mistake for the Democrats to not keep their guns blazing in 2009 and 2010 and allow them to make a comeback.

Those mistakes?

Uhm, nobody gave anything. There was an election and the GOP prevailed... to quote Obama.. "get over it". The Democrats' "blazing guns" is partially why this happened.

You think it's bad now? Let a Republican win in 2012, they will be marching on the White house creating riots and all kinds of other crazy shit.

It's gonna get ugly when Obama is shown the door along with the Senate majority.... and it's gonna happen.

Better ready the padded cells.

It's gonna get ugly when Obama is shown the door along with the Senate majority.... and it's gonna happen.

People who think its going to be close are in a state of denial i cannot help them with

"What" was a mistake?
Tooooooooooooooooooooo easy!

sarah-palin-likes-shiny-objects.jpg

People who think its going to be close are in a state of denial i cannot help them with

Barring some unforeseen event like real economic recovery, or some cataclysmic world event... it's going to be a bloodbath.

Yes.

That was a clusterfuck.

Wow

True, Bush was left with a GREAT economy from Clinton. He really managed to fuck it all up royally.

Clinton left GWB a recession
9-11
Enron and the start to 2 million jobs being lost

In Clinton's defense he could no better to stop 9-11 than W could have
But there was a recession when W took office, that officially did not begin until 3/2001

Enron was lying all ready

And the loss of 2 million jobs had began'

that is what W took over from Bill C

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

there is to much there to copy
now BHO is blaming wall street and Biden told a bunch of 5th graders its Boooooooshies fault
take a minute and go onto drudges web site and look at the news today

Whether you like it or not after 8 years of his policies there's still plenty of blame to be put on Bush. His huge tax cuts for the wealthy, his invasion and occupation of a nation who posed no threat to us (or anyone) and expansion of the Medicare drug plan really stuck it to our economy. He also began the auto bailout you all hate so much. :eusa_whistle:

I also remember how thrilled the ultra right wing was that the REAL CONSERVATIVE Bush beat that RINO McCain for the GOP nomination. :clap2:

Only after a President like Bush could a skinny black man with a name like Barack Hussein Obama be elected. Right? :razz:

Wow

Clinton left GWB a recession
9-11
Enron and the start to 2 million jobs being lost

In Clinton's defense he could no better to stop 9-11 than W could have
But there was a recession when W took office, that officially did not begin until 3/2001
Enron was lying all ready

And the loss of 2 million jobs had began'

that is what W took over from Bill C

And what Bush left Obama was many times worse.....

Partisan republicans trying to get partisan democrats to blame their own team, while they of course put no blame on their own team.

This should be fun to watch, press on gentlemen.

Forum List

Back