Ok liberals, tell us your dream plan to STOP the GLOBAL WARMING. Please take seriously. Tell us.

The supposed 31,000 'Scientists' are not verified scientists

LOL!!!

They are not taxpayer funded "climate" (fudgebaking liars) "scientists."

This is the true "science" of Algore's Fraud.... the atmosphere. We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps, satellites and balloons. Neither showed any warming at all, so the "scientists" fudged both, and Richard H BAWKS it....

Key claim against global warming evaporates

"While surface thermometers have clearly shown that the Earth's surface (really growing urban areas) is warming (due to URBAN HEAT ISLAND EFFECT), satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling (really a flat line that goes up and down, but no "up" trend, which is what the theory predicted, as nobody disputes that atmospheric Co2 went up during that time frame).

Scientists were left with two choices: either the atmosphere wasn't warming up, or something was wrong with the data."

and that's where we are, they FUDGE...

What is the "science" behind Global Warming?

THERE ISN'T ANY

There is just

University dumps professor who found polar bears thriving despite climate change
Maybe the University didn't renew her contract because she is a crackpot. Her side may appeal to you because most deniers portray themselves as fellow victims, but what if her thesis is wrong..or nutty? You have her side, but not the University's rationale.

University dumps professor who found polar bears thriving despite climate change
Maybe the University didn't renew her contract because she is a crackpot. Her side may appeal to you because most deniers portray themselves as fellow victims, but what if her thesis is wrong..or nutty? You have her side, but not the University's rationale.

Would you rather believe her scientific findings, or believe "we're all going to die in 12 years", as being predicted by the famous climatologist Alexandria Ocasio Cortez?

Remember how we were told the polar bears were in danger of dying out? The tear-jerking commercials where the poor polar bear was desperately clinging onto an ice floe?

Damn who knew Polar Bears can float and swim too.

And then she got fired for revealing that.

Sounds like a Canadian travesty

Proving once again that the "climate change" hoax is a crock of shit.

Nah, it just proves there are assholes everywhere.

I could go on and on posting articles from authoritative sources showing that climate change is real and being caused by humans, but no matter what I post the Trumpbots zoombies will deny it.

That's simply because they're complete and total idiot assholes!

No use in my wasting my time.
As I sit here in my idling diesel listening to Limbaugh and eating beef you really got me to thinking.

Thinking you’re an idiot.
"
As I sit here in my idling diesel listening to Limbaugh and eating beef you really got me to thinking."
And you call HIM an idiot? Lordy, the irony!
Now I’m thinking you’re an idiot too.

Would you rather believe her scientific findings, or believe "we're all going to die in 12 years", as being predicted by the famous climatologist Alexandria Ocasio Cortez?
We’re all dead in twelve years for sure. A bartender and a retarded teenager told me so.

You don't need to believe in climate change, you just need to believe in preservation, clean air, clean water, clean soil.

I honestly want to know what your plan is. Try telling us your plan. Tell us the sacrifices that you yourself are willing to make. I am not seeing many leftists making any sacrifices even though leftists are all convinced that if we do not make sacrifices that the earth will come to an end very soon.

Please tell us the plan. Instead of giggling, pointing your fingers and telling us we are deniers or whatever cliche we are labeled with, try telling us your vision on how things should be?

Should we.....

Get rid of cars?
Raise gas prices to 10 dollars a gallon?
Do away with all petroleum based products?
Stop all burning of fossil fuels?
Do we stop drilling for oil everywhere?
What alternative form of energy should we utilize that makes sense?

(Meaning, wind and solar has proven as of now to not be adequate to power homes etc)

Please tell us deniers your vision.

1. continue to develop and improve alternative energy sources; solar, wind, water.

2. recycle as much as I can

3. only cook the amount I need to avoid waste and throwing food away

"(Meaning, wind and solar has proven as of now to not be adequate to power homes etc"

that may be true today but

1. every one of those options, even though still being improved, already help

2. every one of those options is still being improved and someday, not that far in the future, those options will help tremendously.
You should start by hitting the books and educating yourself in science and math. From your list it's obvious that you haven't a single realistic clue.

I say we turn the entire state of Nevada into a solar farm. We can get Republican votes by promising to use illegals and negroes on food stamps to keep the mirrors free of brush and bird droppings.

No, not solar panels. Solar farms.

Also, nuclear power. Today's designs for nuclear are not your grandfather's designs. They are far more efficient and safer.

Easy peasy! Global climate change solved! I'll come round to pick up my Nobel next December.

solar-farm.jpg

Man-made global warming is a lie. Remember how we were told the polar bears were in danger of dying out? The tear-jerking commercials where the poor polar bear was desperately clinging onto an ice floe?

Yet another global warming hoax. A University of Victoria zoologist has found that the polar bear populations are stable and even thriving, not plummeting as a result of shrinking Arctic sea ice.

And then she got fired for revealing that.

Proving once again that the "climate change" hoax is a crock of shit.
The fact is we do nothing. It is beyond words.

I honestly want to know what your plan is. Try telling us your plan. Tell us the sacrifices that you yourself are willing to make. I am not seeing many leftists making any sacrifices even though leftists are all convinced that if we do not make sacrifices that the earth will come to an end very soon.

Please tell us the plan. Instead of giggling, pointing your fingers and telling us we are deniers or whatever cliche we are labeled with, try telling us your vision on how things should be?

Should we.....

Get rid of cars?
Raise gas prices to 10 dollars a gallon?
Do away with all petroleum based products?
Stop all burning of fossil fuels?
Do we stop drilling for oil everywhere?
What alternative form of energy should we utilize that makes sense?

(Meaning, wind and solar has proven as of now to not be adequate to power homes etc)

Please tell us deniers your vision.

1. continue to develop and improve alternative energy sources; solar, wind, water.

2. recycle as much as I can

3. only cook the amount I need to avoid waste and throwing food away

"(Meaning, wind and solar has proven as of now to not be adequate to power homes etc"

that may be true today but

1. every one of those options, even though still being improved, already help

2. every one of those options is still being improved and someday, not that far in the future, those options will help tremendously.
You should start by hitting the books and educating yourself in science and math. From your list it's obvious that you haven't a single realistic clue.

I'm sorry you are too stupid to understand.

Must be that homeschooling you suffered through.

My list;

solar, water and wind power alternatives are being improved every year

that's a fact.

as technology gets better and more sophisticated these alternatives will get even better

that's a fact.

given 10, 20, 30 years those technologies will be MUCH better and should pay off significantly.

That's how things work.

How is your horse and buggy these days?
do those wax candles give you enough light at night to read your bible?

I say we turn the entire state of Nevada into a solar farm. We can get Republican votes by promising to use illegals and negroes on food stamps to keep the mirrors free of brush and bird droppings.

No, not solar panels. Solar farms.

Also, nuclear power. Today's designs for nuclear are not your grandfather's designs. They are far more efficient and safer.

Easy peasy! Global climate change solved! I'll come round to pick up my Nobel next December.

solar-farm.jpg
Worthless without battery farms.

New Topics

Forum List

Back