Ok 9-11 conspiracy theorist, 1 simple question, WHY?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
whats the reason one has for knocking the world trade center down
why the passenger jets?
why the pentagon?
every crime has intent, purpose

without that proof nothing else matters

Exactly. Why do this complicated "plan" when they could've put a small nuke in the buildings and set it off and then blamed bin Laden? Too many things could go wrong with a "plan" like the scenario that 9/11 turned out to be and WAY too many people involved to keep it quiet.

Exactly. Why do this complicated "plan" when they could've put a small nuke in the buildings and set it off and then blamed bin Laden? Too many things could go wrong with a "plan" like the scenario that 9/11 turned out to be and WAY too many people involved to keep it quiet.

OH
so having one dirty bomb that takes care of the WMDs at the same time?
To take the time to load 2 buildings with explosives, It is such a Bull sh-- story thats as far as I go
I do not know what your saying here
Why?
what was the intent?
If your going to fake it why blame Bun La din?

The theory is, this was done so Boooooosh could get laws passed he otherwise would never get, and so he could invade Iraq to avenge his daddy, who Saddam tried to assassinate. And so he, Cheney and their Halliburton buddies could seize the world's oil.

And with Booooosh being SO stupid and all, the plan was complicated with alot that could go wrong with it, and did. The government and of course the media, are all in on the coverup though.

That's the nutjob's motive and opportunity build, in a nutshell.

The theory is, this was done so Boooooosh could get laws passed he otherwise would never get, and so he could invade Iraq to avenge his daddy, who Saddam tried to assassinate. And so he, Cheney and their Halliburton buddies could seize the world's oil.

And with Booooosh being SO stupid and all, the plan was complicated with alot that could go wrong with it, and did. The government and of course the media, are all in on the coverup though.

Right off of the bat your conspiracy theory falls apart

1)There was no reason to include Afghanistan in it
2) Why not have an event that included a WMD that without doubt was tied back to Saddam, I mean if your smart enough to blow up both WTC buildings and the pentagon surely you could get away with one little dirty bomb going off with Saddam's name on it
3) oil? Halliburton makes there money on the war, Oil? more oil means lower prices

2) Why not have an event that included a WMD that without doubt was tied back to Saddam, I mean if your smart enough to blow up both WTC buildings and the pentagon surely you could get away with one little dirty bomb going off with Saddam's name on it
3) oil? Halliburton makes there money on the war, Oil? more oil means lower prices
It's not my conspiracy theory, s0n. It's what the troofers believe. I was answering your question.

Don't forget about the ZOG!

You know another thing that's kind of funny about that theory?

If Bush and co has complete control over the government and orchestrated 9/11 in part to pass laws like the Patriot Act, you'd think they'd then be able to prevent the Supreme Court from stripping a bunch of provisions from the Patriot Act...right?

It's not my conspiracy theory, s0n. It's what the troofers believe. I was answering your question.

ok:eusa_whistle:

whats the reason one has for knocking the world trade center down
why the passenger jets?
why the pentagon?
every crime has intent, purpose

without that proof nothing else matters

I am not sure what u tube is for
My server will not allow me to open it
I would not any-way, there is a very simple question I ask
What was the purpose of the event?
No-one can answer that
without intent there is no crime 99% of the time

There had to be intent with that event that was supposed to have been staged

Last edited by a moderator:

"The PNAC program, in a nutshell: America’s military must rule out even the possibility of a serious global or regional challenger anywhere in the world. The regime of Saddam Hussein must be toppled immediately, by U.S. force if necessary. And the entire Middle East must be reordered according to an American plan. PNAC’s most important study notes that selling this plan to the American people will likely take a long time, "absent some catastrophic catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor." (PNAC, Rebuilding America’s Defenses (1997), p.51)"
The Total Failure of the Kean Commission - 911truth.org

the reason that the conspiracy related to September 11 is so difficult for the masses to accept is because it requries a major paradigm shift. the propaganda that the government uses to desensitize us to their schemes is a very powerful tool, one that can effectively hypnotize and delude the majority of people about every issue we face.

The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of understanding. . .

when these individuals are ready for this knowledge to be imparted to them, they will seek it and understand all of its implications thoroughly. the rest of us can only continue to seek the truth, perform right action, and hope that it won't be too late by the time everyone else rouses themselves from their stupor. . . .smh

the reason that the conspiracy related to September 11 is so difficult for the masses to accept is because it requries a major paradigm shift. the propaganda that the government uses to desensitize us to their schemes is a very powerful tool, one that can effectively hypnotize and delude the majority of people about every issue we face.

when these individuals are ready for this knowledge to be imparted to them, they will seek it and understand all of its implications thoroughly. the rest of us can only continue to seek the truth, perform right action, and hope that it won't be too late by the time everyone else rouses themselves from their stupor. . . .smh

Well said. If anybody wants to know what all the fuss is about, I suggest doing an internet search, it has most of the information to prepare one for coming on here. I would also fix my browser problem if You tube wont open.

Well said. If anybody wants to know what all the fuss is about, I suggest doing an internet search, it has most of the information to prepare one for coming on here. I would also fix my browser problem if You tube wont open.

So which site should they believe?

The site that says no planes were involved or the site that confirms planes were involved?

The site that says there were no hijackers and the planes involved were rogue aircraft or the one that confirms hijackers were involved?

The site that says bombs were in the towers or the site that says no bombs were in the towers or the site that says there was themite, the site that says there was thermate, or the site that now says nano-thermite?

The site that says phone calls were morphed (faked) or the site that confirms that the calls were real?

The site that says a missile hit the Pentagon, the site that says an A-3 Skywarrior was used, or the site that says it was a plane but not AA77. Should they belive the sites that say a plane was used to flyover the building to shield a missile attack--that theory was always my favorite.

What about the video a friend of yours brings up everyday that says that pods were under the planes used to hit the towers? Should they belive that site?

Should they believe the site that says remains were faked or should they belive the site that says the remains were never there to start with?

How about the sites that say Flight 93 was shot down although it has been proven mathematically that it could not have happened? What about the sites that say Bush was behind it? Should they believe them or the ones that say Wolfowitz was behind it? Or the ones that say it was the Rothchilds?

I think they could save a lot of trouble and ignore you and all of those sites and just read the 9/11 Commission Report which has all of the answers on the major events of the attack.

So which site should they believe?

The site that says no planes were involved or the site that confirms planes were involved?

The site that says there were no hijackers and the planes involved were rogue aircraft or the one that confirms hijackers were involved?

The site that says bombs were in the towers or the site that says no bombs were in the towers or the site that says there was themite, the site that says there was thermate, or the site that now says nano-thermite?

The site that says phone calls were morphed (faked) or the site that confirms that the calls were real?

The site that says a missile hit the Pentagon, the site that says an A-3 Skywarrior was used, or the site that says it was a plane but not AA77. Should they belive the sites that say a plane was used to flyover the building to shield a missile attack--that theory was always my favorite.

What about the video a friend of yours brings up everyday that says that pods were under the planes used to hit the towers? Should they belive that site?

Should they believe the site that says remains were faked or should they belive the site that says the remains were never there to start with?

How about the sites that say Flight 93 was shot down although it has been proven mathematically that it could not have happened? What about the sites that say Bush was behind it? Should they believe them or the ones that say Wolfowitz was behind it? Or the ones that say it was the Rothchilds?

I think they could save a lot of trouble and ignore you and all of those sites and just read the 9/11 Commission Report which has all of the answers on the major events of the attack.

I would suggest you go to those sites seeking a fact driven re-investigation of 9/11

Forum List

Back