Oil prices see biggest drop since 1991

One of Honolulu and Waikiki Beach I took from the top
of Diamond Head Crater.
40353_125430487503521_1674649_n.jpg

Here's a good aerial view of it.
diamond-head-crater-hike-00032.jpg.optimal.jpg

Its like when we had gas wars back in the 70's three stations on one corner trying to out bid the guy across the street...until it gets so low that they say the hell with it....but all three lose money in the end...Russia and SA are in that kind of war right now....I estimate it won't be long before they say the hell with it.....

I thought we could see $30 a barrel oil maybe in a few weeks, I never thought it would happen in one day.
Time to visit the National Parks! We'll be able to buy the gasoline! :woohoo:
Gas is $2.25 a gallon here in Az and I expect to see it under 2 bucks soon.
What part of Arizona? I lived in the Phoenix area from roughly 1977-2010, about 33 years. I moved here, to Valparaiso, Indiana, in May of 2010. I don't ever see myself going back to Arizona, at least not the Phoenix area. It's too crowded and the illegal alien problem there is not good. It was getting bad in 2010, I imagine it's worse now.
Tucson, the illegal problem has been around since the 80s it isn't really that noticeable unless you visit the borders or various shelters around town where they are being housed. I am seeing more homeless but I'm guessing they are either coming here on the trains from California or they are getting pushed out of the shelters because of the illegals.

Its like when we had gas wars back in the 70's three stations on one corner trying to out bid the guy across the street...until it gets so low that they say the hell with it....but all three lose money in the end...Russia and SA are in that kind of war right now....I estimate it won't be long before they say the hell with it.....
In Venezuela's short-lived 'hay day' gas was 15 ¢ a gallon I believe.
At 15 cents a gallon, it’s the cheapest gas in the world -- yet Venezuela worries
https://www.latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-venezuela-gasoline-fears-20160219-story.html

Last edited:
I thought we could see $30 a barrel oil maybe in a few weeks, I never thought it would happen in one day.
What part of Arizona? I lived in the Phoenix area from roughly 1977-2010, about 33 years. I moved here, to Valparaiso, Indiana, in May of 2010. I don't ever see myself going back to Arizona, at least not the Phoenix area. It's too crowded and the illegal alien problem there is not good. It was getting bad in 2010, I imagine it's worse now.
Tucson, the illegal problem has been around since the 80s it isn't really that noticeable unless you visit the borders or various shelters around town where they are being housed. I am seeing more homeless but I'm guessing they are either coming here on the trains from California or they are getting pushed out of the shelters because of the illegals.
Do you still have Bookman's Books and Music there? I went there in the late 80's, probably 1988, and found some wonderful things.

Obviously the early 70’s because things changed for good in 1973 with the Arab oil embargo.

Do you still have Bookman's Books and Music there? I went there in the late 80's, probably 1988, and found some wonderful things.
There are 3 of them now, I haven't been in one in awhile.

Three? Wow. The one in Phoenix is a nice store, I went there on a semi-regular basis.

Three? Wow. The one in Phoenix is a nice store, I went there on a semi-regular basis.
I also went to the Flagstaff store a couple times and found some interesting stuff.

The original Bookmans on Grant Rd was torn down for the road widening project. I liked the old one, it was a little weird and had cool stuff.

Forum List

Back