Oil industry accident kills one

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Temecula California
At a chemical plant a contractor was killed. And at that it took only one small leak, easily contained and he was dead. Four others were injured.
wacker.jpg

According to an interview given by the Site Manager and Vice President Mary Beth Hudson, what they believe to have caused the accident was a small release of a mixture of hydrochloric acid and steam occurred while a maintenance operation was being conducted by the contractors. The leak was quickly contained, according to the company Vice President Mary Beth Hudson

and people think that Green Renewable Alternative Clean energy does not kill? This chemical plant was built to supply polysilicon to the Solar Industry.

What will be fun to watch is all the green meenies cry, "but look at who died drilling for oil", moral equivalency.

Four Injured, One Tragically Killed in Wacker Polysilicon Plant Industrial Accident

What will be fun to watch is all the green meenies cry, "but look at who died drilling for oil", moral equivalency.
Look who died from "a small release of a mixture of hydrochloric acid and steam"! Shirley everyone knows those green meanies are the only ones who might use that kind of stuff! Oh, boo hoo hoo :icon_cry:

I lied, it was a green renewable solar energy accident
Sure it was!
Ultrapure amorphous silicon dioxide powder is used as a filler in silicone elastomers and as a viscosity-adjusting agent, for example, in coatings, printing inks and adhesives. It also serves as a flow aid in the cosmetics, pharmaceutical and food industries. In the long term, we plan to develop Charleston into a fully integrated production site, enabling us to supply polysilicon and silicone directly to our customers in the USA, the world’s second largest chemical market.

Chemical plants and refineries are much better than they once were, but they are still some of the most dangerous places in the world to work. Ask anyone who has ever worked in one. When you walk through that gate, you know you might not walk back out of it.

Chemical plants and refineries are much better than they once were, but they are still some of the most dangerous places in the world to work. Ask anyone who has ever worked in one. When you walk through that gate, you know you might not walk back out of it.
I been there, worked there, at oil refineries. That is how I know oil refineries feed the solar industry.

At a chemical plant a contractor was killed. And at that it took only one small leak, easily contained and he was dead. Four others were injured.
View attachment 538406

and people think that Green Renewable Alternative Clean energy does not kill? This chemical plant was built to supply polysilicon to the Solar Industry.

Four Injured, One Tragically Killed in Wacker Polysilicon Plant Industrial Accident

I was all prepared to blame Biden until you revealed your personal opinions.

Bullshit! You got know reply so you troll. That is much of the problem though. People like you who are simpleton partisan hacks that blame one president or the other, never thinking nor educating themselves.

You're having a cheap shot and got nothing pinged. Grow up.

I might be a simpleton but you're a idiot.

Aren't there any environmental protections?

Air pollution inputs to the Mojave Desert by fusing ...
Mar 01, 2020 · To date, the transport of SJV pollution to the Mojave Desert remains very poorly quantified. Reible et al. (1982) conducted a tracer release experiment at Oildale …

Cited by: 4
Publish Year: 2020

Saudi Arabia, not very Christian tourist friendly, is it?

Oh sure.. There is a great tourist trip that visits KSA and tours the whole country.. Used to be 6-7,000 dollars. Don't know what it is now.

Forum List

Back