O'Hitlerbama Wants Your Guns,

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Hitler survivor tells Americans: 'Buy more guns!'

Read more at Hitler survivor tells Americans: ?Buy more guns!?

after reading this piece, i am convinced that the dictator-in-chief wants all guns under Gvmt. control. i.e., his private army.

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." ~ Barack Hussein Obama, 2008 campaign NTEB - Obama's Private Army and FEMA Detention Camps

all this bullshit from the mulatto commie presidunce trying to make all his minions/liberals/democRATS happy..., i am certain the libs here love this registration/confiscation objective.

“Dictatorship didn’t happen overnight. I took five years, gradually, little by little, to escalate up to a dictatorship,” she said. “When the people fear the government, that’s tyranny. When the government fears the people, that’s you, that’s liberty. Keep your guns, keep your guns and buy more guns!”

Keep your guns, keep your guns and buy more guns!

Too many colors, too many font changes

Not worth reading

My main concern is the current lack of availability of ammunition and the exorbitant prices being charged for what is on the shelves.

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

My main concern is the current lack of availability of ammunition and the exorbitant prices being charged for what is on the shelves.

Supply and demand, isn't fear driven price gouging wonderful? Capitalism's finest hour.

You reactionary fools better get in line to buy the overpriced Mossmans the DDs are selling.

LOL

Supply and demand, isn't fear driven price gouging wonderful? Capitalism's finest hour.

Odd how this fear suddenly began purcolating in 2008.

Or is it?

This fear of "gun grabbing" by the current administration has been escalating since 2008. Funny how as fear increases, gun sales increase, gun manufacturers make record profits, and the NRA's donations skyrocket. Yet no evidence so far leads to this attempted "gun grabbing". You have been duped.

This fear of "gun grabbing" by the current administration has been escalating since 2008. Funny how as fear increases, gun sales increase, gun manufacturers make record profits, and the NRA's donations skyrocket. Yet no evidence so far leads to this attempted "gun grabbing". You have been duped.
The Obama, et al, will ban as many guns as they can, as soon as they can -- they took a shot and failed after the Newtown shooting.

i am so glad my liberal fiends showed up to demonstrate their fear and hate of guns, also p am very proud of them for agreeing that the mentally ill should not be allowed near a gun(s), all due to the FACT that liberalism is a mental disorder, we GOD loving patriots need to do our part by keeping our mentally ill fiends gun free. :up: ... :lmao: ... .:up: ... :lmao: ... .:up: ... :lmao: ... .:up: ... :lmao:

They are building up to it. Tighter and tighter controls on guns. Talking about forcing people to register their guns with government. Expanding the list of people considered mentally ill and allowing government to confiscate. The biggest tell is the way the liberal politicians and their obedient sheeple are ridiculing all gun owners every chance they get.

Yes, that is the direction we are headed. Hasn't any liberal learned from history?

Last edited:
Hitler survivor tells Americans: 'Buy more guns!'

Read more at Hitler survivor tells Americans: ?Buy more guns!?

after reading this piece, i am convinced that the dictator-in-chief wants all guns under Gvmt. control. i.e., his private army.

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." ~ Barack Hussein Obama, 2008 campaign NTEB - Obama's Private Army and FEMA Detention Camps

all this bullshit from the mulatto commie presidunce trying to make all his minions/liberals/democRATS happy..., i am certain the libs here love this registration/confiscation objective.

“Dictatorship didn’t happen overnight. I took five years, gradually, little by little, to escalate up to a dictatorship,” she said. “When the people fear the government, that’s tyranny. When the government fears the people, that’s you, that’s liberty. Keep your guns, keep your guns and buy more guns!”

Keep your guns, keep your guns and buy more guns!

This message brought to you by the firearms manufacturers and retailers of 'Merka. Buy moar gunz cuz obamaz gonna take'em. .

I can't help but notice you guys ignored this little gem from the OP link:

“I lived in Austria under Adolf Hitler’s regime for seven years,” Werthmann writes on the Eagle Forum website. “Dictatorship did not happen overnight. It was a gradual process starting with national identification cards, which we had to carry with us at all times.

Voter ID anyone?

How about the Republicans REAL ID Act of 2005?

And now a message from the Department of Fatherland Security:

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be.

My, what big powers you have, Nanny!

The better to control your movements, my dear!

4r3qdk.jpg

it's a funny title, because Hitler got his initial support from armed gangs who marauded through the streets, gunning down ethnic minorities.

Forum List

Back