Ohio white nationalist arrested for threatening Jewish community center

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
The fruit of Rashida Tlaib and her squad hate rhetoric. Their Antisemitic attacks on Israel is fueling the hatred towards American Jews. They need to tell the squad to step down immediately before a lot of Jews becomes victims of a hate crime.

A man arrested in Ohio for threatening a Jewish community center on Instagram is an avowed white nationalist and had an arsenal of firearms and combat gear in his home when he was taken into custody, police said.
upload_2019-8-20_3-56-6.jpeg

James Reardon Jr., 20, was arrested by New Middletown Police on Saturday and faces charges of menacing and harassing. He's being held on $250,000 bond in Mahoning County Jail and is scheduled to appear in court Monday.

Vincent D'Egidio, the police chief in New Middletown, told CBS affiliate WKBN-TV officers on Friday got a tip about the video, which shows a man who appears to be Reardon firing a semi-automatic rifle.

Ohio white nationalist arrested for threatening Jewish community center

th
th

Terrible analysis. Your point is white nationalists who hate “the squad” are motivated by them? More likely he was motivated by Trumps divisive rhetoric that people that aren’t like you are unworthy of compassion.

Try again.

Terrible analysis. Your point is white nationalists who hate “the squad” are motivated by them? More likely he was motivated by Trumps divisive rhetoric that people that aren’t like you are unworthy of compassion.

Try again.

……….and since when did White Nationalist start liking Jewish folks.

Try again.

"……….and since when did White Nationalist start liking Jewish folks."

I think it was around the time Jews started liking white nationalists.

Try again.
Hitler join forces with the Muslims. It was the Muslims who wanted to exterminate the Jews.

upload_2019-8-20_4-30-22.jpeg
th
th

Try again.

Which was never.

Try again.
but Trump doesn't hate Jews --the ''Squad'' does
hahahahahah

Try again.
hahahahahah

Donald doesn’t hate anyone more than anyone else. He loathes everyone except himself and is ok using the fears and hate of others to further his agenda of self admiration. At what cost?

Many of his followers play along because they enjoy the comradeship of others who they can easily find kinship in (looks, beliefs, etc). I don’t know if that’s you but you do.

Try again.
hahahahahah

Donald doesn’t hate anyone more than anyone else. He loathes everyone except himself and is ok using the fears and hate of others to further his agenda of self admiration. At what cost?

Many of his followers play along because they enjoy the comradeship of others who they can easily find kinship in (looks, beliefs, etc). I don’t know if that’s you but you do.

Pres.Trump has a history of trying to help the minorities. Since nobody wasn't helping them. That he had invested his time and money to help them.

Try again.

the only jew you are describing that comes to mind, is steven miller..... i would think most jewish folk kinda understand what it's like to be targets because of their faith or color or accent or even gender.....

Try again.
Yes.....Trump said that there is no place in this country for white hatred or hatred of any kind and you feel that is divisive.
If you want to see divisive rhetoric....tune into CNN and MSNBC daily and you'll see violent/divisive rhetoric that encourages people to commit murder.
The left has made it official that they support terrorists and the murder of Jews.
The only reason Muslims are in congress is to turn America against Israel.

Try again.
hahahahahah

Pres.Trump has a history of trying to help the minorities. Since nobody wasn't helping them. That he had invested his time and money to help them.

donny did & does what donny has always done... & that is to look out & brand himself that brings in cash.

Try again.
hahahahahah

he opened up a lot of TDS for you people
hahahahhahahahhahahah

Try again.

the only jew you are describing that comes to mind, is steven miller..... i would think most jewish folk kinda understand what it's like to be targets because of their faith or color or accent or even gender.....
"
the only jew you are describing that comes to mind, is steven miller..... i would think most jewish folk kinda understand what it's like to be targets because of their <s>faith</s> or <s>color</s> or <s>accent </s> or even <s>gender</s> .....
"
behavior, behavior, behavior, behavior

Try again.
hahahahahah

hahahahhahahahhahahah

Another rally cry that puts you in comradeship with others for the same reason O just mentioned. Thanks for pointing the exclamation point on my point.

Try again.
hahahahahah

hahahahhahahahhahahah

Another rally cry that puts you in comradeship with others for the same reason O just mentioned. Thanks for pointing the exclamation point on my point.

MAGA

Try again.
Yes.....Trump said that there is no place in this country for white hatred or hatred of any kind and you feel that is divisive.
If you want to see divisive rhetoric....tune into CNN and MSNBC daily and you'll see violent/divisive rhetoric that encourages people to commit murder.
The left has made it official that they support terrorists and the murder of Jews.
America is right behind Palestine for Pogroms. The sad part is American Nazis are gaining on Palestinian Nazis.

Try again.
America is right behind Palestine for Pogroms. The sad part is American Nazis are gaining on Palestinian Nazis.
Yep......So True.........American Nazis are Democrats

New Topics

Forum List

Back