Ohio political group asks Trump to impose martial law, hold new election

To my mind, Globalism is a set of ideas that prioritize Global interests of trade, political entanglements, defense of international regions against a common enemy, and subjugates national interests in order to pursue the Global insterests, even at the expense of the people of their own nations.
Agreed on bold, but if truly global, who is the enemy?
The common people of each nation are the enemy of the Globalists.

500 million so says the Guidestones of Georgia.,

You folks are the ones out to destroy the Republic by overturning a legal election with no sound evidence to the contrary. This has undeservedly eroded their trust in every institution we have. Without that, we cannot function. That is the only thing here that is terrifying.

Don't tell me you've been "gagged;" I've heard all about it.

This is complete bullshit my friend, and you know it. Trump was elected fair and square in 2016, your democrook party went on a rampage to undermine and marginalize it. YOUR PARTY eroded every sliver of trust we've had in all of our institutions. You were cognizant when the Clinton regime murdered 81 people in Waco, a wife and baby at Ruby Ridge, invade a private home in Miami to deport a 5 year old an appease a commie dictator and use bullshit environmental laws to take private property rights from so many people I couldn't post them all...

and I would love to leave a video...

All of Penn and Teller's shit used to be free to watch and easy to find, but in the last few years, all of a sudden we can't just watch it anymore without paying... gee I wonder why.

The bottom line is you know you didn't trust or believe in the credibility of the CIA, FBI or DOJ until leftist took control of them.

Excerpt from the above article:

"COLUMBUS (WCMH) — An Ohio-based political organization is calling on President Donald Trump to impose limited martial law and conduct a new presidential election, a move that Ohio’s Republican attorney general called “utterly irresponsible.”

The We the People Convention, based in Akron, took out a full-page ad in the Washington Times on Tuesday, asking Trump to “invoke limited martial law in order to allow the U.S. military to oversee a new and fair federal election,” according to a news release."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment(s)

Yikes? I suppose? Well then, America—we're already (most of us) under state and local COVID-19 pandemic restrictions which strongly "resemble" martial law. So, I guess . . . why not? But can they at least wait until after mid-December to do it? Personal reasons and all that. But seriously, our Republic or the future survival of it at least, hangs in the balance of who actually won the 2020 presidential election. All common sense evidence points to mass systemic election fraud and now, interference from foreign and domestic based hostile actors. So I agree with the call for suspension of the entire process—at least until the whole SNAFU can be sorted out legally, objectively and factually. Let's do it.
I'd support this.....

China JOE can't be allowed in.

The common people of each nation are the enemy of the Globalists.

500 million so says the Guidestones of Georgia.,

How many of Queen Antifa's minions do you think are aware of the Georgia Guide stones? How many of them would actually survive if the goals of the global collectivists were achieved?

Sometimes I think that maybe we ought to bury our shit, infiltrate every government institution that carries guns and wait until the commies believe they've won then turn on the gas.

"COLUMBUS (WCMH) — An Ohio-based political organization is calling on President Donald Trump to impose limited martial law and conduct a new presidential election, a move that Ohio’s Republican attorney general called “utterly irresponsible.”

The We the People Convention, based in Akron, took out a full-page ad in the Washington Times on Tuesday, asking Trump to “invoke limited martial law in order to allow the U.S. military to oversee a new and fair federal election,” according to a news release."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment(s)

Yikes? I suppose? Well then, America—we're already (most of us) under state and local COVID-19 pandemic restrictions which strongly "resemble" martial law. So, I guess . . . why not? But can they at least wait until after mid-December to do it? Personal reasons and all that. But seriously, our Republic or the future survival of it at least, hangs in the balance of who actually won the 2020 presidential election. All common sense evidence points to mass systemic election fraud and now, interference from foreign and domestic based hostile actors. So I agree with the call for suspension of the entire process—at least until the whole SNAFU can be sorted out legally, objectively and factually. Let's do it.

It is over and you lost. Now beat it!

Comment(s)

Unfortunately, for all you Trumpbot sycophants, the U.S. military is sworn to uphold the Constitution. There isn't a chance in hell that they would accept an illegal and treasonous order like the OP suggests.

Trump lost, Biden won. Grow the fuck up!!!

Fools, such as yourself, fail to grasp—much like water running through your fingers even as you try—that the sitting President of these United States is the commander-in-chief of all branches of our military forces. Thus how about you "grow-up" and take a civics course or two in the meantime, huh? Good.

I suggest you get a copy of the UCMJ. You may change your mind after reading it. Oh, that's right, it requires reading.

As I've been saying all along: These people have never been about "conservative values" or "limited government". All these years, that's just been bullshit.

What they've REALLY wanted is an aggressive, pugilistic, right wing, authoritarian autocrat. They think they've finally got one, and they love him with all their hearts. Their leader. Their savior.

Of course, Trump is actually more of a damaged, hypersensitive, spoiled child, but they must figure this is close enough.

Its why when Trump wiped his orange ass with the ideology that conseratives claimed to support....conservatives didn't blink.
Yep. He knew that the talk radio audience was absolutely key to winning, so he said absolutely everything they wanted to hear.

That's what con men do.

As I've been saying all along: These people have never been about "conservative values" or "limited government". All these years, that's just been bullshit.

What they've REALLY wanted is an aggressive, pugilistic, right wing, authoritarian autocrat. They think they've finally got one, and they love him with all their hearts. Their leader. Their savior.

Of course, Trump is actually more of a damaged, hypersensitive, spoiled child, but they must figure this is close enough.

Mussolini without the competence.
All the way down to the cartoonish behaviors.

Comment(s)

That is all he needs to do is call forward the militia The ones not answering the call or show up without the required equipment will be tried under military law. This would imprision worthless goody two shoes flamers for a long time. just look up the 1903 Dick Act. Enough dick in you to pack you for a real loooong time supper zeros.

Last edited:

Comment(s)

Unfortunately, for all you Trumpbot sycophants, the U.S. military is sworn to uphold the Constitution. There isn't a chance in hell that they would accept an illegal and treasonous order like the OP suggests.

the constitution says a lot of things and some of it covers this,,,
Wrong.

The Constitution authorizes marital only when two conditions come to pass:

When a jurisdiction or jurisdictions are subject to war

When the courts in a jurisdiction or jurisdictions have ceased to function.

And martial law applies only to jurisdictions so effected, not the country as a whole (see, Ex Parte Milligan (1866))

‘Martial law’ imposed absent the above conditions as stated in the OP would be unlawful, un-Constitutional, and an act of treason.
tell me oh great one,,

would that include if POTUS had proof a foreign power managed to compromise american politicians but was able to alter our elections to put that politician in power???

Comment(s)

Wrong.

And martial law applies only to jurisdictions so effected, not the country as a whole (see, Ex Parte Milligan (1866))

‘Martial law’ imposed absent the above conditions as stated in the OP would be unlawful, un-Constitutional, and an act of treason.
tell me oh great one,,

would that include if POTUS had proof a foreign power managed to compromise american politicians but was able to alter our elections to put that politician in power???
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

Comment(s)

Wrong.

tell me oh great one,,

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.
that didnt answer my question,,,

If President Trump declares martial law. He needs to replace all military commanders with ones he will know that will not try to takeover his position.

New Topics

Forum List

Back