Ohio political group asks Trump to impose martial law, hold new election

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon

Excerpt from the above article:

"COLUMBUS (WCMH) — An Ohio-based political organization is calling on President Donald Trump to impose limited martial law and conduct a new presidential election, a move that Ohio’s Republican attorney general called “utterly irresponsible.”

The We the People Convention, based in Akron, took out a full-page ad in the Washington Times on Tuesday, asking Trump to “invoke limited martial law in order to allow the U.S. military to oversee a new and fair federal election,” according to a news release."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment(s)

Yikes? I suppose? Well then, America—we're already (most of us) under state and local COVID-19 pandemic restrictions which strongly "resemble" martial law. So, I guess . . . why not? But can they at least wait until after mid-December to do it? Personal reasons and all that. But seriously, our Republic or the future survival of it at least, hangs in the balance of who actually won the 2020 presidential election. All common sense evidence points to mass systemic election fraud and now, interference from foreign and domestic based hostile actors. So I agree with the call for suspension of the entire process—at least until the whole SNAFU can be sorted out legally, objectively and factually. Let's do it.

"COLUMBUS (WCMH) — An Ohio-based political organization is calling on President Donald Trump to impose limited martial law and conduct a new presidential election, a move that Ohio’s Republican attorney general called “utterly irresponsible.”

The We the People Convention, based in Akron, took out a full-page ad in the Washington Times on Tuesday, asking Trump to “invoke limited martial law in order to allow the U.S. military to oversee a new and fair federal election,” according to a news release."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment(s)

Yikes? I suppose? Well then, America—we're already (most of us) under state and local COVID-19 pandemic restrictions which strongly "resemble" martial law. So, I guess . . . why not? But can they at least wait until after mid-December to do it? Personal reasons and all that. But seriously, our Republic or the future survival of it at least, hangs in the balance of who actually won the 2020 presidential election. All common sense evidence points to mass systemic election fraud and now, interference from foreign and domestic based hostile actors. So I agree with the call for suspension of the entire process—at least until the whole SNAFU can be sorted out legally, objectively and factually. Let's do it.
A Buckeye is a worthless nut. Bring on martial law, things were safer under Marcos.

Last edited:

Comment(s)

A do-over? where did these people go to school? This ain't Tee-Ball. They should act their age.

Comment(s)

Unfortunately, for all you Trumpbot sycophants, the U.S. military is sworn to uphold the Constitution. There isn't a chance in hell that they would accept an illegal and treasonous order like the OP suggests.

Trump lost, Biden won. Grow the fuck up!!!

Comment(s)

Apparently among some conservatives.... you don't get the election results you want, you hold as many elections at gun point as are necessary to get the results that you do.

Comment(s)

Unfortunately, for all you Trumpbot sycophants, the U.S. military is sworn to uphold the Constitution. There isn't a chance in hell that they would accept an illegal and treasonous order like the OP suggests.

the constitution says a lot of things and some of it covers this,,,

... at least until the whole SNAFU can be sorted out legally, objectively and factually. Let's do it.

It's been four weeks now ... when will Republicans actually submit legal evidence into a court of law? ... these cases are being sorted out as we speak, objectively and factually and weighed against written law ... there's nothing the US Military can do to change that ...

Comment(s)

Can you highlight the parts?

Comment(s)

yes I can,,, when you get me those next ten words in trumps statement where you accused trump of telling people to vote twice,,,

Comment(s)

Fools, such as yourself, fail to grasp—much like water running through your fingers even as you try—that the sitting President of these United States is the commander-in-chief of all branches of our military forces. Thus how about you "grow-up" and take a civics course or two in the meantime, huh? Good.

Comment(s)

Oh, wonderful. More and more like a banana republic every day.

Comment(s)

yes I can,,, when you get me those next ten words in trumps statement where you accused trump of telling people to vote twice,,,

So that's a no, you can't quote the part of the constitution that covers this.

That was easy.

... at least until the whole SNAFU can be sorted out legally, objectively and factually. Let's do it.

It's been four weeks now ... when will Republicans actually submit legal evidence into a court of law? ... these cases are being sorted out as we speak, objectively and factually and weighed against written law ... there's nothing the US Military can do to change that ...

Evidence is plentiful of mass systemic voter fraud. However, those patriots working night and day to "prove it" have been since day one suppressed by the cable and print media, radical leftist activists and activist judges. See, YOU do not get to destroy our Republic simply because you want to win an election at all costs. Use of the military in this particular situation, which amounts to a full scale electronic attack by America's enemies, both within and out, is highly pertinent. Only the truth terrifies you people, it seems.

Comment(s)

That was easy.
the answer was yes,, but it had conditions if I'm gonna be your teacher,,,

Comment(s)

That was easy.

Your answer....was excuses why you can't.

I accept your concession.

Comment(s)

That was easy.

Your answer....was excuses why you can't.

I accept your concession.
whatever you say,, who am I to argue with such an intellectual like you,,,

Comment(s)

Covers what? Having the military interfere so we can have a re-do of elections based on allegations completely untethered from evidence, because we have a sore loser POTUS who doesn't want to give up power? Where does it address that? Sounds like Venezuela.

Comment(s)

Covers what? Having the military interfere so we can have a re-do of elections based on allegations completely untethered from evidence, because we have a sore loser POTUS who doesn't want to give up power? Where does it address that? Sounds like Venezuela.
your guys narratives always crack me up,,,

but you feel free to believe what you want,,,

Forum List

Back