Ohio police shot black man 60 times

Nothing he did makes any sense to me. If I know my tail light is out and get pulled over, I just tell the officer the truth and at worst he hands me a ticket. I mail it in with a check or call it in with a credit card and end of story.

What does make sense is suicide by police. That would explain why he led police on two separate high speed chases, shot at police while running away, and him leaving the gun in his car, and we will likely find out he made some move that led police to believe he was or did pull out a weapon. Why would he do that? According to his family, his fiancee just broke up with him and he was very distraught.
Now he led to police on 2 high speed chases. He did not shoot at anyone while running away. He had no gun on him when he died. As usual, the American scum is trying to find a reason to justify his death. Look ray, you're not fooling anyone. We're all grown here, I'm quite sure newsvine is more educated and intelligent than you, so am I. Just be honest and admit that he deserved to be killed because he's black and move on. Because we know that's the way you feel.

If you'd pay attention we told you already. You can kill 20 people, and if you surrender to the police when approached it's likely you won't get killed. Police are not judge and jury. In my state (and others) you are only allowed to use deadly force when you believe your safety or life are in jeopardy. The only exception to that is if a suspect presents a threat to other people.

In this case the only way to justify this shooting by the cops is if this guy made some sort of threatening move when the officers told him to freeze. Is that what happened? We won't know until a full investigation is complete. But it's the only way they were legally allowed to use deadly force. If the investigation finds that he didn't make any threatening move, then the officers will be held accountable.
Understand this, YOU don't tell me anything. The man in Kentucky was being served a warrant at his house. When they came to the door it was time for him to surrender. He did not surrender and he murdered 3 police. Tennessee vs Garner says there must be a threat. Running with your back turned to the police is not a threat. Killing three police who are trying to serve you a warrant is.

Cease the excuses son.

The "policing" is a result of hiring and training and polices set by the people in charge. Who are dems or dem appointees.

I hear a lot of whining about how the cops are "mostly white". Fine. FUCK IT. Just hire non-white cops. Then when they shoot and kill some black criminal, at least I don't have to hear whining about wacism.

I care less what color they are. I want them to understand they are not above the law and can NOT violate people's rights.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Philando Castile was murdered while complying with police. So let's cease with thfe standard bullshit. There was a couple in Cleveland murdered by police because they had a chase and fired over 100 bullets in the car. That couple killed no one, but the white dude on the 4th tried to run but his car was not shot up.

Now whites here can put your heads in the sand all you want and talk about somebody running. Whites run all the time, so stop pretending that everybody white peacefully complies with the police. There are 2 systems of justice in this country. Chris Hayes hit the home run when he wrote the book a colony in a naturalization ion. Blacks are tired of living in the colony.

I care less what color they are. I want them to understand they are not above the law and can NOT violate people's rights.
Exactly. Because you have some black cops doing the same things. To other blacks. Because if black cops were killing whites like this, you would be reading a whole different tune from Correll.

Sounds like a hiring and training issue. Talk to the people in charge. Except, that is never the way these stories go.

That is because no one on the left really gives a fuck about hte issue. It is just a tool to keep the narrative alive, of how evul and wacist America is.

Actually discussing the actual... policing involved, and the people in charge, well that would distract from the hatemongering and race mongering.

ANd god forbid is anyone realized that the dems are always the guys in charge of these situations.

That would really undermine the narrative.

We have the police audio that corresponds to the exact time the video shows the flash. What do you want, a dash cam inside his car that shows him shooting?
How many folks fire at the cops ONE time while fleeing and then jumps out the car and leaves their gun 🔫 in the 🚗. It doesn't make sense and then you fire over 90 rounds hitting the man at least 60 times.

Exactly. Because you have some black cops doing the same things. To other blacks. Because if black cops were killing whites like this, you would be reading a whole different tune from Correll.
Whites don't behave like you animals...

Nothing he did makes any sense to me. If I know my tail light is out and get pulled over, I just tell the officer the truth and at worst he hands me a ticket. I mail it in with a check or call it in with a credit card and end of story.

What does make sense is suicide by police. That would explain why he led police on two separate high speed chases, shot at police while running away, and him leaving the gun in his car, and we will likely find out he made some move that led police to believe he was or did pull out a weapon. Why would he do that? According to his family, his fiancee just broke up with him and he was very distraught.
How many folks are pulled over for a broken tail light, there is usually something else behind that.

Sounds like a hiring and training issue. Talk to the people in charge. Except, that is never the way these stories go.

It does. I've complained and complained when the police force uses the excuse "he was just following training".

That is because no one on the left really gives a fuck about hte issue. It is just a tool to keep the narrative alive, of how evul and wacist America is.

Actually discussing the actual... policing involved, and the people in charge, well that would distract from the hatemongering and race mongering.

ANd god forbid is anyone realized that the dems are always the guys in charge of these situations.

That would really undermine the narrative.

I find it sad how you only see the protection of our civil rights as an issue for the left. It should be an issue for anyone that supports our Constitution.

It does. I've complained and complained when the police force uses the excuse "he was just following training".

I find it sad how you only see the protection of our civil rights as an issue for the left. It should be an issue for anyone that supports our Constitution.
Never question the criminals actions...

Maybe you have. The media doesn't. The investigations don't. Tehy are only interested in throwing working class whites to the mob, to sate them for now and give them a taste for more.

My point was how the Left uses this issue. What they are doing, takes teh space of actually addressing the issue.

I certainly have my doubts about police training and how it is done. But, all that will happen here is they will talk about wacism some. Some cops will be thrown to the mob and nothing will change.

This outrage, is part of the current status quo. It is SUPPORTING the very system and people and policies that it is supposed fighting against.

What doesn't make sense is the same thing doesn't happen to stupid white criminals.

Sure it does. Less often because even stupid white criminals are normally less stupid.

It just doesn't become a big story, because the media doesn't care, adn Whites don't identify with and celebrate stupid white criminals.

Maybe you have. The media doesn't. The investigations don't. Tehy are only interested in throwing working class whites to the mob, to sate them for now and give them a taste for more.

My point was how the Left uses this issue. What they are doing, takes teh space of actually addressing the issue.

I certainly have my doubts about police training and how it is done. But, all that will happen here is they will talk about wacism some. Some cops will be thrown to the mob and nothing will change.

This outrage, is part of the current status quo. It is SUPPORTING the very system and people and policies that it is supposed fighting against.

You could quit thinking you must support the "left" or the "right" and instead support the people and their Constitutionally acknowledged rights.

Sure it does. Less often because even stupid white criminals are normally less stupid.

It just doesn't become a big story, because the media doesn't care, adn Whites don't identify with and celebrate stupid white criminals.
So how is it that black criminals who are unarmed are killed by the police, but white criminals who actually shoot or shot at the police are not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back