Ohio police shot black man 60 times

We, we don't know if he shot. But we do know a white man in Kentucky killed 3 police, a police dog, and injured four other police and he was not shot up. I'm not saying that the guy in Ohio acted appropriately but we have the case in Kentucky and the 4th of July where people were killed and the perps were not gunned down. Police do not get to shoot people just because they run.

You are absolutely correct, police cannot shoot anybody just because they ran. Police shoot when they feel their lives or safety are in jeopardy. That's why all these different scenarios you bring up are different.

Akron Ohio has had dem mayors since 1983. Why are the people in charge of these police, not being held responsible?

Here we see SOP by USMB right wing whites. They are searching for reasons to justify this murder.

No, what we white right wingers do is comment on what we know. We don't say "without a doubt" this or that until an investigation is complete and we see all the evidence pro or con.

Mayor's really aren't in charge of the police.

Really? I know it varies from place to place. Do you want to look at the city council? Before we look, do you want to take a guess at whether or not it is dominated by evul wacist republicans, or nice progressive Democrats?

Really? I know it varies from place to place. Do you want to look at the city council? Before we look, do you want to take a guess at whether or not it is dominated by evul wacist republicans, or nice progressive Democrats?

While they can have some influence over things, they do not run the police forces. Odd you want to blame everyone but the one's who actually do the policing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So the claim is he shot one time out the car, then he jumped out the car running to get away and then all of a sudden stopped like he was reaching for a gun and was shot 60 times and that makes sense to you.

Nothing he did makes any sense to me. If I know my tail light is out and get pulled over, I just tell the officer the truth and at worst he hands me a ticket. I mail it in with a check or call it in with a credit card and end of story.

What does make sense is suicide by police. That would explain why he led police on two separate high speed chases, shot at police while running away, and him leaving the gun in his car, and we will likely find out he made some move that led police to believe he was or did pull out a weapon. Why would he do that? According to his family, his fiancee just broke up with him and he was very distraught.

You are absolutely correct, police cannot shoot anybody just because they ran. Police shoot when they feel their lives or safety are in jeopardy. That's why all these different scenarios you bring up are different.
Well we know this isn't true unless they're just not afraid of white people, even those who have just committed a mass murder.

The didn't shoot or return fire in Kentucky. They didn't feel their lives or safety were in danger?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
HORSESHIT.

I'm tired of leftards trying to turn every police shooting into a racial issue.

This dumb fucker was carrying, panicked, and shot at the cops. He was a dumb, stupid asshole and he got what dumb stupid assholes deserve. End of story
If you're tired go take a nap. The white man in Kentucky killed 3 police. He was a dumb stupid asshole but he didn't get the same treatment. And it was because he was white. End of story.

Nothing he did makes any sense to me. If I know my tail light is out and get pulled over, I just tell the officer the truth and at worst he hands me a ticket. I mail it in with a check or call it in with a credit card and end of story.

What does make sense is suicide by police. That would explain why he led police on two separate high speed chases, shot at police while running away, and him leaving the gun in his car, and we will likely find out he made some move that led police to believe he was or did pull out a weapon. Why would he do that? According to his family, his fiancee just broke up with him and he was very distraught.
You racists have problems commenting on the white man in Kentucky who killed 3 police officers. Why is that you can run your fucking mouth endlessly about a black guy who killed no one but not about the white cop killer Ray?

While they can have some influence over things, they do not run the police forces. Odd you want to blame everyone but the one's who actually do the policing.

The "policing" is a result of hiring and training and polices set by the people in charge. Who are dems or dem appointees.

I hear a lot of whining about how the cops are "mostly white". Fine. FUCK IT. Just hire non-white cops. Then when they shoot and kill some black criminal, at least I don't have to hear whining about wacism.

Well Ray, this man had just murdered 3 cops its damn sure certain he was a threat to their lives. The other white dude killed 5 people. The black guy was running FROM the cops. You are making excuses for whites.

You racists have problems commenting on the white man in Kentucky who killed 3 police officers. Why is that you can run your fucking mouth endlessly about a black guy who killed no one but not about the white cop killer Ray?

If you'd pay attention we told you already. You can kill 20 people, and if you surrender to the police when approached it's likely you won't get killed. Police are not judge and jury. In my state (and others) you are only allowed to use deadly force when you believe your safety or life are in jeopardy. The only exception to that is if a suspect presents a threat to other people.

In this case the only way to justify this shooting by the cops is if this guy made some sort of threatening move when the officers told him to freeze. Is that what happened? We won't know until a full investigation is complete. But it's the only way they were legally allowed to use deadly force. If the investigation finds that he didn't make any threatening move, then the officers will be held accountable.

Forum List

Back