Ohio police shot black man 60 times

Where did I say that stupid? Tell me why a black man who supposedly fired a shot at police catches 60 rounds, but a white boy who just murdered 6 folks and injured others is quietly taken into custody.
One ran and shot at the police while the other did exactly as the police instructed. If the black man would have stopped and not shot at the police he would be alive.

Are you saying the police have never given false information to the dispatcher. Isn't there a camera on the car? Don't they wear a camera on their person? So it shouldn't be hard to post video of him shooting at them.

So was the Highland park shooter on a mission when he killed 6 and injured others. How is it always an unarmed black man is murdered by a armed white man is taken into custody. Can you explain that?
Peacefully giving yourself up is a start. Do that the chances of death are minimal.

Example:

Cops shoot way more whites than blacks, and secondly, why can't poor black males just comply with police? It's not "Cultural Thing" either. Unless you believe ALL BLACKS are complete impulsive unrestrainable animals. It's about they are fucking idiots. They know the score, they know the rules, they know the laws. Being poor & black isn't an excuse to be an fucking shithead.

One ran and shot at the police while the other did exactly as the police instructed. If the black man would have stopped and not shot at the police he would be alive.

The shooter in Illinois fled also. There was a car chase. They knew he was likely armed.

The police claimed he fired. Police do lie. It would seem odd he would fire at them but then run off and leave his gun in the car. No word on why he was pulled over. I've not seen the video yet even though it has supposedly been released at least to the family.

Good luck to the police chief explaining 90 shots fired.
You’re not smart.

Post the video of where he shot at the police.
Recorded dispatch from police saying “shots fired”. Gun found in car. Running from police. If Walker stops and follows the law none of this would have happened.

Edit: Also, watch video on post # 278. You can hear the shot followed by the report to dispatch, followed by traffic cam footage confirming reports from police.

Last edited:
The shooter in Illinois fled also. There was a car chase. They knew he was likely armed.
I posted the video on how he reacted once pulled over. He followed all police instrucitons as I posted and is shown in that video. He did not shoot, he did not run (as in with his feet), he followed instructions to the letter.

It's not called freedom, it's called inconsideration:

inconsiderate​

[ in-kuhn-sid-er-it ]

See synonyms for: inconsiderate / inconsiderately / inconsiderateness / inconsideration on Thesaurus.com

adjective
without due regard for the rights or feelings of others: It was inconsiderate of him to keep us waiting.
acting without consideration; thoughtless; heedless.
overhasty; rash; ill-considered: slovenly, inconsiderate reasoning.

I think one of my tenants put it best. He's a former Harley Davidson mechanic before he became disabled. I brought up the subject of radios on bikes. He told me it's amateur hour. He said real bikers don't need any sissy radio. Real bikers only need to hear one thing, and that's the sound of their engine riding down the road.
He is so full of shit it is bubbling out his ears.
And the illegal gun? Yeah....you are an idiot...why did he fire out the window, why did he flee from the police?
I'm leaning toward suicide by cop. :(

So what's wrong with that?

Many years ago our city had a DUI checkpoint setup on Broadway Avenue which goes from Cleveland through a half dozen suburbs. They didn't find any drunks, but they found seven people with no DL, two illegally carrying a gun, several with warrants out in our city and others. I wish they'd have DUI checkpoints once a month in different locations of the city. It would be a nice dragnet to weed criminals out of our city before they commit any crimes.
DUI checkpoints should be outlawed and anyone in favor of them should be shot as a traitor.

Actually it is their business to ask and I can be like you and deal with a Trooper that is hostile or just answer the …

Those like you cause more harm than good with your attitude that every Cop or Trooper is your enemy…
Actually, no it's not. They need a valid legal reason to pull you over and it's not your job to supply them with a reason after the fact if they didn't have one to begin with.

Not my opinion, information provided by one of my law professors

Horseshit.

If someone throws a Molotov at a kindergarten and then runs away, I want that person taken out.

On the spot.

I don't care how many rounds it takes.
People fleeing the police because they don't want to be arrested, no matter how idiotic it may seem to others, is not the same thing as throwing molotov cocktails at a classroom full of 5 year olds. And accordingly, that is why it is not legal to shoot someone fleeing in the back with very few exceptions, such as the person is suspected of being a danger to others which could be inferred by the tossing incident involving children, but not abandoning their vehicle and running because they don't want to go to jail.

Forum List

Back