Ohio police shot black man 60 times

So if I am running from you, why in the hell would I suddenly turn around like I have a gun in my hand. That's stupid as hell.

Yes it is, and that's the point. It is stupid. What's smart is not running from the cops in the first place. If you believe that it's unlikely that's what he did, why would a guy leading police on a road chase pull a gun and shoot at officers over a broken tail light? That doesn't make sense either, but that's what this guy did.

What I saw is that he was stopped for a "broken tail light". As I said, that is used as an excuse to go on fishing expeditions.

So what's wrong with that?

Many years ago our city had a DUI checkpoint setup on Broadway Avenue which goes from Cleveland through a half dozen suburbs. They didn't find any drunks, but they found seven people with no DL, two illegally carrying a gun, several with warrants out in our city and others. I wish they'd have DUI checkpoints once a month in different locations of the city. It would be a nice dragnet to weed criminals out of our city before they commit any crimes.

Yes it is, and that's the point. It is stupid. What's smart is not running from the cops in the first place.
So why didn't the white boy in Highland Park end up dead he was running from the cops.
If you believe that it's unlikely that's what he did, why would a guy leading police on a road chase pull a gun and shoot at officers over a broken tail light? That doesn't make sense either, but that's what this guy did.
We don't know that he shot at anyone, why in the hell why I shoot at you one time and then leave my gun in the car, that doesn't even make sense. The video doesn't show that is what he did.

So why didn't the white boy in Highland Park end up dead he was running from the cops.

We don't know that he shot at anyone, why in the hell why I shoot at you one time and then leave my gun in the car, that doesn't even make sense. The video doesn't show that is what he did.

He didn't shoot at the cops.....he surrendered...and had the thug in Ohio simply stopped and submitted, he'd be alive too...

That wouldn`t be a problem if that rule wasn`t for Black suspects only, but in most cases it is. How often does a white guy get gunned down because the police thought his phone was a gun?
Per statistics, a lot. However, the media doesn't go all crazy when a white guy is killed by the police. Anyone who runs from, shoots at, assaults the police is going to regret the outcome. If this person pulls over and does what he is told then this wouldn't be happening, and this young man would still be alive. His actions caused this outcome.

Edit:

Just follow these steps by Chris Rock.

That wouldn`t be a problem if that rule wasn`t for Black suspects only, but in most cases it is. How often does a white guy get gunned down because the police thought his phone was a gun?

Here......for 2021...the last full year of data...

White, unarmed males killed by police...

Black, unarmed males killed by police...

White, unarmed male fleeing the scene on foot, killed by police ....

Black, unarmed male fleeing the scene on foot, killed by police...

So if I am running from you, why in the hell would I suddenly turn around like I have a gun in my hand. That's stupid as hell.
Its called Black Brain Disease

running away from cops and shooting at them will get a son of obama killed in a flash

Did they chase him? Why did he stop? Was it because he was blocked in, hell that will make you stop when you have got nowhere to run.

Looks like he was in his car, came out with his hands up, and they dumped him on the ground and cuffed him.......

The thug who got shot should have done the same...he'd still be alive.

Prove to us that he was shooting dumbass, the white boy had just killed 6 innocent people and injured others.
The cops have the black guys handgun and a spent shell casing

He had plenty of chances to give up and refused to do so

That's what the police called into dispatch when they were shot at by hm. Think they made it up or something?

Even his family admits he was Fd up in the head because his fiancee broke up with him. He may have very well been on a suicide mission.

That's what the police called into dispatch when they were shot at by hm. Think they made it up or something?

Even his family admits he was Fd up in the head because his fiancee broke up with him. He may have very well been on a suicide mission.
Superbadbrutha doesn't think anyone who is black can do wrong. It is always the police or white mans fault.

Are you saying the police have never given false information to the dispatcher. Isn't there a camera on the car? Don't they wear a camera on their person? So it shouldn't be hard to post video of him shooting at them.
So was the Highland park shooter on a mission when he killed 6 and injured others. How is it always an unarmed black man is murdered by a armed white man is taken into custody. Can you explain that?

Screenshot_20220516-143811_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum List

Back