Ohio police shot black man 60 times

I live in a city because we have laws, like noise ordinances.

Have all the fun you want, just not at my expense. I pay over 7K a year in property tax. The least I expect for that kind of money is peace and quiet.

Not my problem. My radio is no louder than a dump truck driving down the road. Time to blast some Terrorizer.

Screenshot_20220516-143811_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm not following you.
I think it is terrible the young man got shot so many times, for him and for the cops.
I also think it was suicide by cop. why else shoot at a cop then run leave you gun and ring behind.
I feel so bad for the youth in the world today. I can't totally hold them accountable because of society.
Also cops have a very stressful job, see things every month most of us will never have to witness.
Like the cop below at latest mass shooting in Chicago. Our kids have nobody at home mothers or fathers, both work and leave kids in day care of whatever with strangers. Like we do our parents, stick them in nursing homes to die so we can have a nicer home and automobile.
I don't think we are an advanced society at all.
1656984403476.png

As to the best of my recollection you defended the police in every one of those other cases. (You can go back and find my posts about what I thought of the Capitol building shooting)

It depends on the circumstance. I'm not ragging on the cop, I'm asking why we have a two-tier justice system. White cop/ black suspect, full investigation, media prints his name, and some get on the internet and post his or her address. Black cop/ white suspect, no investigation, not allowed to know their name, not held accountable in any way.

It depends on the circumstance. I'm not ragging on the cop, I'm asking why we have a two-tier justice system. White cop/ black suspect, full investigation, media prints his name, and some get on the internet and post his or her address. Black cop/ white suspect, no investigation, not allowed to know their name, not held accountable in any way.

I bring up our two tier justice system all the time and you dismiss it.

It's America, it's called freedom. Leave me the fuck alone, go sit on your porch and whine about black people, or people having fun in general.

It's not called freedom, it's called inconsideration:

inconsiderate​

[ in-kuhn-sid-er-it ]

See synonyms for: inconsiderate / inconsiderately / inconsiderateness / inconsideration on Thesaurus.com

adjective
without due regard for the rights or feelings of others: It was inconsiderate of him to keep us waiting.
acting without consideration; thoughtless; heedless.
overhasty; rash; ill-considered: slovenly, inconsiderate reasoning.

I think one of my tenants put it best. He's a former Harley Davidson mechanic before he became disabled. I brought up the subject of radios on bikes. He told me it's amateur hour. He said real bikers don't need any sissy radio. Real bikers only need to hear one thing, and that's the sound of their engine riding down the road.

Last edited:
while a lawyer for Walker’s family has said the man was on the ground as cops continued to fire.

~S~
blacks seem to keep their lawyers on speed dial. Lol.

Gotta get those million dollar paydays rolling as soon as possible.

I'll bet their lawyers are really cleaning up.

Forum List

Back