Ohio police shot black man 60 times

Of course, I will not touch that comment with a ten-foot pole.

But I will say that these shootings HAVE TO stop.

Therefore, cops must be ordered to NEVER shoot at fleeing suspects.

NEVER.

Then there will be NO more need for BLM to exist, and corporations can stop their "donations" to that movement.
Horseshit.

If someone throws a Molotov at a kindergarten and then runs away, I want that person taken out.

On the spot.

I don't care how many rounds it takes.

The Akron police department is doing an investigation into this shooting as well as complying with state authorities. The Capital police didn't even look into the matter of one of their own shooting and killing an unarmed female vet. It's been told he had a history of misusing his firearm in the past.

She was in a mob-like crowd. The officer interpreted the crowd as hostile to him. He fired, and the bullet found her. There is not much too it. If it was a BLM mob, y'all would have praised the officer as a hero.

Of course, I will not touch that comment with a ten-foot pole.

But I will say that these shootings HAVE TO stop.

Therefore, cops must be ordered to NEVER shoot at fleeing suspects.

NEVER.

Then there will be NO more need for BLM to exist, and corporations can stop their "donations" to that movement.
Fleeing criminal suspects are often very dangerous. Sometimes they kill others during their flight attempt

Fleeing criminal suspects are often very dangerous. Sometimes they kill others during their flight attempt
Absolutely true.

But in 2022, cops are in deep [you know what] if they shoot "certain" young gentlemen (or as their mothers always say: "My baby!").

Therefore, many cops are now starting to let them escape.

It's not worth the hassle.

And it could result in their losing their pensions or even being sent to prison.

Nope. I can freely drive anywhere I want not marked otherwise. I understand many want this to be the case but it isn't.
And if you are in a high crime area, expect to be looked at with some suspicion.

Karen is going to a government board to argue a case that denies people anything in the way of fun.

If you don't like noise, why do you live in a town?

I live in a city because we have laws, like noise ordinances.

Have all the fun you want, just not at my expense. I pay over 7K a year in property tax. The least I expect for that kind of money is peace and quiet.

Last edited:
She was in a mob-like crowd. The officer interpreted the crowd as hostile to him. He fired, and the bullet found her. There is not much too it. If it was a BLM mob, y'all would have praised the officer as a hero.

I'm fine with that. But why is it every other police department is held accountable when their officers kill an unarmed person but not the Capital police? It took many months before we even knew the officers name, and the only reason we learned of his name is because he came out and told the public. If not for that, we may still never have known who he was. Watch how fast they list the names of these eight Akron officers this week.

I'm fine with that. But why is it every other police department is held accountable when their officers kill an unarmed person but not the Capital police? It took many months before we even knew the officers name, and the only reason we learned of his name is because he came out and told the public. If not for that, we may still never have known who he was. Watch how fast they list the names of these eight Akron officers this week.

As to the best of my recollection you defended the police in every one of those other cases. (You can go back and find my posts about what I thought of the Capitol building shooting)

New Topics

Forum List

Back