Ohio McDonald's fight: Woman became irate after employees rejected drink request, report says

Any updates on this story?
I saw something earlier that said the pig had posted bond and was ordered not to return to McDonald's or have any contact with any of the employees involved. Not sure why I can't find it now.

The land whale was quite contrite...

I get that the violence and disrespect was way over the line.

But why would the McDonalds employees refuse to mix 2 flavors of slushy drink? Seems a pretty simple request.
Yeah, vanilla and cherry cokes used to be a big thing -------------- when there were soda fountains.

OK, that's been awhile, I admit.

Something has fundamentally changed in our society for this kind of thing to occur over and over and over and over every single day all over the country.
Yeah ----

Someone said,
I knew she was black just from reading the headline.
And Moonglow said, "Was it the accent?"

The stories from the videos do faithfully reproduce the characteristic language choices (lots of "bitch" saying), if not the accents. But yes, it was an interesting point: we all know just from the headline that the story will be about out-of-control black misbehavior. It is characteristic. It's a set to attack physically (not too good with words, maybe), open aggression triggered instantly. I guess they get away with it, and the white leftists encourage it, so they do it. Odd that so many are women. We also already know that most black men are pretty much a wash-out -- they just steal and kill each other and spend their lives in jail, for the most part -- and that black women are by far more assertive and generally effective, in whatever way they can be effective, anyhow. This seems to be the new thing, that black women go on the attack very fast, with little reason.

I suppose they all have six to fourteen children so the authorities won't put them in jail for anything less than murder.

Forum List

Back