Ohio Man Testified at Jan 6 Hearing

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Stephen Ayres, a cabinet maker supervisor from Ohio, testified yesterday in front of the Jan 6 committee.
He admitted he was duped to believe all the Stop The Steal and Big Lie nonsense. Since getting caught up in the riot he will still face a judge for his part.

Mr. Ayres said he quit listening and reading right wing social media and suggests others should do the same. Because it's all crap.

"Stephen Ayres, a Champion man who was at the Capitol during the deadly riot on Jan. 6, 2021, said he felt duped by former President Donald Trump and his “Big Lie” that the 2020 election was stolen. “It makes me mad. I was hanging on every word he was saying, everything he was putting out I was following,” Ayres, 39, told the select House committee investigating the attack during a Tuesday hearing in Washington."

Stephen Ayres, a cabinet maker supervisor from Ohio, testified yesterday in front of the Jan 6 committee.
He admitted he was duped to believe all the Stop The Steal and Big Lie nonsense. Since getting caught up in the riot he will still face a judge for his part.

Mr. Ayres said he quit listening and reading right wing social media and suggests others should do the same. Because it's all crap.

"Stephen Ayres, a Champion man who was at the Capitol during the deadly riot on Jan. 6, 2021, said he felt duped by former President Donald Trump and his “Big Lie” that the 2020 election was stolen. “It makes me mad. I was hanging on every word he was saying, everything he was putting out I was following,” Ayres, 39, told the select House committee investigating the attack during a Tuesday hearing in Washington."

I was going to ask when personal opinion had become evidence. but Democrats have proven that is all they have had for years.

Recent court findings prove the election was stolen.

Mail in drop boxes have been ruled unconstitutional and illegal.

A guy from Ohio changed his mind about something is the gist of this bombshell evidence?

Was that the guy with the beard? He's only 39? I hope he enjoyed all the wild Turkey.
See what happens when you don't pay attention?
I believe that Ayres was telling the truth about believing all the bullshit. You should and need to take his advice.

But did you catch where he wouldn't completely renounce his belief in the 'stolen election' and his 'somewhat' reply to the question.

The questioner allowed him to get away with it. I think it was Raskin at the time?

But did you catch where he wouldn't completely renounce his belief in the 'stolen election' and his 'somewhat' reply to the question.

The questioner allowed him to get away with it. I think it was Raskin at the time?
I saw the hearing. If he still wants to hold his beliefs, Ok. If you believe he's a liar, so be it.

I saw the hearing. If he still wants to hold his beliefs, Ok. If you believe he's a liar, so be it.
Find the transcript and find out if you care. I only wanted to get the fact out that he is a faker who is trying to save his own hide.

Stuff like this coming out of a congressional hearing doesn't leave much of an impression on me. The Ohioian strikes me as just passing the buck and not facing up to his own responsibility, no different than those Germans after WWII saying they were just following orders.

Forum List

Back