Ohio gov. signs bill requiring women to cremate or bury aborted fetus

It's crazy, designed to inflict emotional damage on grief-stricken women. But like with Trump, the cruelty is the point.

Why would it cause anyone "grief"? I thought you libs contended that Aborted Babies had no rights and weren't people? Do mere bureaucratic regulations really cause someone "grief"?
You are clearly not a woman. Lib or otherwise.
Women can think for themselves, no matter what the left insists.

I don't know about this one...

Funeral home PAC. They want more money. Meanwhile if I die you can leave me as food out side. Would not cost a dime for my family and I won't care I will be dead.
You can't leave a human body "outside as food" even if the person is so freaking crazy that he/she wills it. You wouldn't even leave a dog that way. Society has respect for it's dead even if lefties are so driven by political expediency that they aren't aware of it. The law stipulates that the mother choose an acceptable method to dispose of the life that was in her.
Ya, well why should society dictate against my wishes for my body? Ya, I know it's illegal but should it be if it is the persons wish. There is a way around it they are called cadaver farms where they study decay.
You can't commit suicide. You can't purchase drugs that might be habit forming or kill you. It's a crime to mishandle a deceased human body so why not

Funeral home PAC. They want more money. Meanwhile if I die you can leave me as food out side. Would not cost a dime for my family and I won't care I will be dead.
You can't leave a human body "outside as food" even if the person is so freaking crazy that he/she wills it. You wouldn't even leave a dog that way. Society has respect for it's dead even if lefties are so driven by political expediency that they aren't aware of it. The law stipulates that the mother choose an acceptable method to dispose of the life that was in her.
Ya, well why should society dictate against my wishes for my body? Ya, I know it's illegal but should it be if it is the persons wish. There is a way around it they are called cadaver farms where they study decay.
You can will your body to science and they will treat it with respect but you can't tell your crazy family to throw your body in the dumpster. Society respects human life.
Don't know how suicide got into the conversation here. Nor where the dumpster came in. When I pass I would rather be a part of the circle of life and returned to nature as sustenance to other creatures rather than pumped full of chemicals and put in a box.

Unconstitutional

Requiring to bury a dead body is not unconditional
This is an undo burden and therefore unconstitutional.

Does the law require people who have surgery to dispose of any waste?
yes and its part of the bill,,

So...are you saying that when a person has surgery to remove a tumor, that tumor must be buried or cremated with the appropriate costs, paid for by the patient? That's in the bill?
Only people who want to deny the inherent humanity of the unborn claim they're no more valuable than a tumor.

Unconstitutional

So...are you saying that when a person has surgery to remove a tumor, that tumor must be buried or cremated with the appropriate costs, paid for by the patient? That's in the bill?
is that the question asked or the answer I gave?? if you had a brain you would know medical waste needs to be cremated/incinerated,,,

you dont know these simple things because youre so obsessed that murdering children needs to be allowed,,,

Cremated is not the same as incinerated (something you child abusers don't understand). What does the bill call for?
explain the difference,,

Easy. Cremation is treated like a burial. Cost is between 4000 and 7000 (according to this site). Incineration is nothing more than burning it. It's done with a lot of medical waste, en masse. The cost is not passed on to the patient. Why does the bill call for cremation, rather than incineration? Why unlike any other medical procedure, does the patient have to pay for it? It's a pretty blatant attempt for you child abusers make it impossible for poor women (those who can least afford more children, who are least able to go to another state for the procedure) to have an abortion.
Dear Diary:

Today I learned that not killing a child is child abuse.

We simply can't have women realizing the human beings ripped from their uteri are indeed human beings.
We just can’t allow women to control their own bodies. Mind your own business.
Stop spreading your legs then, or get on the pill or something like that.

Zip up your pants.

You lot want to make the pill illegal as well.
Very few people want that.

You want me to keep out of your bedroom? I'm okay with that. Just stop insisting I pay for what happens in there.

We simply can't have women realizing the human beings ripped from their uteri are indeed human beings.
Does just lay it on the women. Use a rubber for men. I tell my son where a rubber, I always did. Prevent std,abortion, and getting sick with th wrong girl. I once took a credit application in the late 1980's from a women who had a 22k per month income and no job. 4 kids from 4 different doctors. Don't let it happen to you or your boy.
If you're not in a long-term, monogamous, tested relationship and you're having sex without two forms of birth control, one of which is a barrier method, you're too stupid to have sex.

Does just lay it on the women. Use a rubber for men. I tell my son where a rubber, I always did. Prevent std,abortion, and getting sick with th wrong girl. I once took a credit application in the late 1980's from a women who had a 22k per month income and no job. 4 kids from 4 different doctors. Don't let it happen to you or your boy.
If you're not in a long-term, monogamous, tested relationship and you're having sex without two forms of birth control, one of which is a barrier method, you're too stupid to have sex.
Agreed

Unconstitutional

is that the question asked or the answer I gave?? if you had a brain you would know medical waste needs to be cremated/incinerated,,,

you dont know these simple things because youre so obsessed that murdering children needs to be allowed,,,

Cremated is not the same as incinerated (something you child abusers don't understand). What does the bill call for?
explain the difference,,

Easy. Cremation is treated like a burial. Cost is between 4000 and 7000 (according to this site). Incineration is nothing more than burning it. It's done with a lot of medical waste, en masse. The cost is not passed on to the patient. Why does the bill call for cremation, rather than incineration? Why unlike any other medical procedure, does the patient have to pay for it? It's a pretty blatant attempt for you child abusers make it impossible for poor women (those who can least afford more children, who are least able to go to another state for the procedure) to have an abortion.
Dear Diary:

Abandoning them after birth is child abuse. Cutting off programs to help women and children is child abuse. If all you care about is making sure she has the baby, then you don't care about the child any more than the one who opts for abortion.

Unconstitutional

Only people who want to deny the inherent humanity of the unborn claim they're no more valuable than a tumor.

All life has value. But until it is able to live outside of another person's body, it does not have a value that mandates thousands of dollars for disposal. That is up to the woman whether she wants to do it or not. Not the state.

Unconstitutional

explain the difference,,

Dear Diary:

Abandoning them after birth is child abuse. Cutting off programs to help women and children is child abuse. If all you care about is making sure she has the baby, then you don't care about the child any more than the one who opts for abortion.
nice spin baby killer but it aint gonna work,,,

Unconstitutional

All life has value. But until it is able to live outside of another person's body, it does not have a value that mandates thousands of dollars for disposal. That is up to the woman whether she wants to do it or not. Not the state.
she lost that choice when she got pregnant and created another life that deserves protection or a decent afterlife,,

Unconstitutional

explain the difference,,

$7000! Aren't you treating cremation just like a formal funeral? Flowers, maybe a sermon, luncheon will be served? Isn't that what you mean?

How are the homeless derelicts in your city dealt with? How many funerals for the unnamed homeless have you been to? Yet the bodies are cremated. The ashes are scattered in a field. If you are so concerned about women whose babies haven't been sold for parts paying for basic services find a way to deal with that. Prevail on Planned Parenthood. They can buy a vacant lot and have a memorial garden for the unwanted children.

Memorializing the deaths of these babies is not an undue burden. Mother isn't required to go. She can be at her favorite bar.

Zip up your pants.

You lot want to make the pill illegal as well.
No one wants to make the pill illegal. We just don't want to pay for someone else's birth control.

I don't want to buy you a new washing machine. Does that mean I want clean clothes illegal?

Unconstitutional

explain the difference,,

Dear Diary:

You have tremendously fucked-up ideas about pro-lifers. Stop listening to the death cult.

Unconstitutional

All life has value -- until it's inconvenient.

And you can't even recognize how despicable that view is.

Forum List

Back