Oh. You. Dint...oh...my...GAWD HELP ME HELP ME sweet heavenly mother

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
My son took a poo in MY bathroom and didn't flush it...I found out when klaus walked into the living room and the smell of human excrement hit the dinner table, where we were eating, like a diesel truck.

I put klaus out and raced to my bathroom...there was a lovely poop shake in the toitie and dribbled on the floor.

This is just wrong on so many levels. After I cleaned the bathroom i got to clean out my dog's cavernous mouth and each of his teeth and the jowl pouches as well.

I need drink. Plus the debate SUCKS.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I won't be kissing his funny face tonight, I know that much.

Payback is a bitch though...the kids were rolling around and he gave the boy a big old slobbery one on the face, lol.

My son took a poo in MY bathroom and didn't flush it...I found out when klaus walked into the living room and the smell of human excrement hit the dinner table, where we were eating, like a diesel truck.

I put klaus out and raced to my bathroom...there was a lovely poop shake in the toitie and dribbled on the floor.

This is just wrong on so many levels. After I cleaned the bathroom i got to clean out my dog's cavernous mouth and each of his teeth and the jowl pouches as well.

Well its fitting that you are cleaning shit out of the dogs mouth while watching the debate. The to activity's go hand in hand. I was cleaning the litter box.

Well its fitting that you are cleaning shit out of the dogs mouth while watching the debate. The to activity's go hand in hand. I was cleaning the litter box.

OMG LMAO Good one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back