Oh well, another day another WIN.

The Dems are so triggered...they did all of that work to help Trump pass the thing and he didn't even invite them to the signing....Awesome!!

"Donald Trump plans to host a bill signing ceremony on Wednesday for the United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement, the renegotiated North American free trade agreement, which passed earlier in January. However, despite the fact that many House Democrats — including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi — were essential to passing the deal, they will not be at the bill signing ceremony, because Trump refused to invite them.

"It's a little petty of him," Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX) told Politico. "Actually, there were more Democrats who voted in favor than Republicans in the House side."

Trump refuses to invite Democrats who helped pass trade deal to his bill signing

The Dems are so triggered...they did all of that work to help Trump pass the thing and he didn't even invite them to the signing....Awesome!!

"Donald Trump plans to host a bill signing ceremony on Wednesday for the United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement, the renegotiated North American free trade agreement, which passed earlier in January. However, despite the fact that many House Democrats — including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi — were essential to passing the deal, they will not be at the bill signing ceremony, because Trump refused to invite them.

"It's a little petty of him," Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX) told Politico. "Actually, there were more Democrats who voted in favor than Republicans in the House side."

Trump refuses to invite Democrats who helped pass trade deal to his bill signing
KleenexTruk.jpg

They impeached him over political bullshit, and he is supposed to play nice with them?

Learn to live with the rules you want to play by is my advice to Democrats.

They impeached him over political bullshit, and he is supposed to play nice with them?

They were nice enough to work to get his bill passed -- including getting more votes than Republicans.....

Seems like they were governing....but I expect Trumpers to be ok with their cult leader acting like a bratty little bitch....

They were nice enough to work to get his bill passed -- including getting more votes than Republicans.....

Seems like they were governing....but I expect Trumpers to be ok with their cult leader acting like a bratty little bitch....

Again, make the rules of the game, play the game by the rules.

Don't go calling for civility when you refuse to be civil.

Why not?...I bet they're OK with you sniveling like a butthurt little girl.

By the way.....Clinton didn't act like a bitch when he signed bills during his investigation and impeachment either...…

Like I said before...these trump years will not age well for you sycophants

I doubt Democrats really give a fuck about not being invited -- I just like highlighting the many bitch made behaviors of your cult leader....

By the way.....Clinton didn't act like a bitch when he signed bills during his investigation and impeachment either...…

The level of animosity has increased substantially since the late 90's.

Its comical to look back then and compare it to now. Of course Dems with their BushMussoliniMcHitler rantings didn't help things.

I doubt Democrats really give a fuck about not being invited -- I just like highlighting the many bitch made behaviors of your cult leader....

Then why was one of them whining about it?

You quoted one of them whining about it.

Its comical to look back then and compare it to now. Of course Dems with their BushMussoliniMcHitler rantings didn't help things.
So it was the Dems that made things the way they are??

The Dems opened up an investigation over a land deal that ended up being an impeachment over a blow job??

The Dems invaded Iraq on a lie and told anyone that opposed it that they were traitors and on the side of the terrorists

The Dems were the ones who investigated Benghazi 10 different times and kept coming to the same conclusion -- and still lied about it anyway...

The Dems are the ones who gave a moron a platform and presidential consideration the minute he started claiming the black guy wasn't born here...

Yea, I would blame shit on the Dems too if that was my party's track record...

Trump is much like myself, he doesn't like to associate with assholes.

The Dems opened up an investigation over a land deal that ended up being an impeachment over a blow job??

The Dems invaded Iraq on a lie and told anyone that opposed it that they were traitors and on the side of the terrorists

The Dems were the ones who investigated Benghazi 10 different times and kept coming to the same conclusion -- and still lied about it anyway...

The Dems are the ones who gave a moron a platform and presidential consideration the minute he started claiming the black guy wasn't born here...

I could list all the crap Dems did against Republicans since Reagan that match and exceed the above, but you wouldn't acknowledge them.

All that typing just to spew typical Prog Dem Duckspeak.

Trump is much like myself, he doesn't like to associate with assholes.
Yea, you and him hate competition...I get it...

The depths of your stupidity is boundless.

I could list all the crap Dems did against Republicans since Reagan that match and exceed the above, but you wouldn't acknowledge them.

All that typing just to spew typical Prog Dem Duckspeak.
Now are you about to claim they forced Reagan into that Iran Contra Scandal tooo??

Have at it...its what you dic suckers do...rewrite history...

The depths of your stupidity is boundless.
Refute one single word I said.....or shut the fuk up

Forum List

Back