Oh those evil corporations !

peach174

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
S.E. AZ
Those who have been spouting how evil corporations are and they don't pay their fair share in taxes, should be very upset about what these three are doing.

Advil Labs and Proctor & Gamble, along with FedEx, are volunteering their time and money in order to help people who can't get their meds because of hurricane Irene.
They will be delivering Ice as well as meds that need refrigeration. Plus all medication that people may not be able to get after the hurricane.

Those who have been spouting how evil corporations are and they don't pay their fair share in taxes, should be very upset about what these three are doing.

Advil Labs and Proctor & Gamble, along with FedEx, are volunteering their time and money in order to help people who can't get their meds because of hurricane Irene.
They will be delivering Ice as well as meds that need refrigeration. Plus all medication that people may not be able to get after the hurricane.

Those evil, cork sucking bastidges!

That's great!

Remind me again where anyone said all corporations are evil.

It must be fun to create an argument for the opposition and then go out and try and show how wrong that argument is.

That's great!

It must be fun to create an argument for the opposition and then go out and try and show how wrong that argument is.

Here's a whole thread full of it, dunce.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/180055-corporations-are-people-my-friend.html

Yeah, I'm at the end of the first page of that thread and so far I don't see anyone claiming corporations are evil. Oh Rabbi, I'd say you can do better than that, but I honestly don't think you can.

That's great!

Here's a whole thread full of it, dunce.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/180055-corporations-are-people-my-friend.html

Yeah, I'm at the end of the first page of that thread and so far I don't see anyone claiming corporations are evil. Oh Rabbi, I'd say you can do better than that, but I honestly don't think you can.

You dont see it so it must not be there.
Dunce.

Well, I did some volunteer work yesterday, so I guess I don't need to pay my taxes anymore.

So they're giving free healthcare handouts to people without making them pay for them?

I thought that just encouraged laziness and dependence.

So they're giving free healthcare handouts to people without making them pay for them?

Voluntary donations direct from the source for an emergency situation... not thru involuntary contribution and redistribution... slightly different, unless you are a hyper-partisan hack who does not want to see the difference

Voluntary donations direct from the source for an emergency situation... not thru involuntary contribution and redistribution... slightly different, unless you are a hyper-partisan hack who does not want to see the difference

Sorry, but I have to disagree. It's not slightly different.

It's drastically different.

;)

You obviously don't know the difference between handup and handouts.
They are giving a handup (temporary assistance)
Handouts (continually giving out free monthly assistance),which causes dependence.

Those who have been spouting how evil corporations are

Straw_Man.jpg

and they don't pay their fair share in taxes, should be very upset about what these three are doing.

Another STRAW MAN bites the dust!

Nice job there, peach!

What's the matter? You don't like hearing about the good things that corporations do?
How quickly they forget about the awful things they have said about corporations.

What's the matter? You don't like hearing about the good things that corporations do?
How quickly they forget about the awful things they have said about corporations.

No way could those evil rich corporations provide anything good. Don't let the progressives get confused, their campaigner-in-chief is telling them something totally different, they get confused easily, don't add to their chaos, it's hard for them to keep straight who the bad guy is. :lol:

Last edited:

Bullshit! You think 100% of the shareholders of that corporation want to hand out shit for free? The ones that are against it are having their capital spent on something they don't want it spent on BY FORCE!

You obviously don't know the difference between handup and handouts.
They are giving a handup (temporary assistance)
Handouts (continually giving out free monthly assistance),which causes dependence.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Why do the left keep talking about how bad corporations are?
See how nasty they get when they don't like hearing about the good things that corporations do?
Attack, Attack and then get very childish about it.

Some people would bitch about those "evil" corporations if they gave each victim $10,000 and a new car. Just no pleasing some folks. I suppose they would like the "evil" corporations better if they didn't make any money at all and thus defeat the reason they are in business in the first place. Never heard of anybody going into business to "not make money..."

Forum List

Back