Oh, The Idiots They Turn Out

The public school system needs a forceful intervention.

Poll: Majority can’t name a single Supreme Court justice

Your allegation just proved your own ignrances. How many justices do you think are still serving that were on the court when I was in school? That would be none, since they are all DEAD!
Unless I was active in political discussions, why would I need to remember? Their names are not something that people need to keep up with on a daily basis.

Also, using stats, 10% of those who cannot name one would also be private school students or homeschooled, so your premise is also flawed in that respect.

When I taught American Government, my test included the requirement to list the nine justices by name, and they were required to research one of them and write a report. I'll bet none of them could have named the nine justices the day after the test because their names are not important, thus the brain files it away in the deep recesses of their brain where you seem to thrive.

giphy.gif

Of all the bed wetters, I figured at least YOU would find it troubling that we have so many people as utterly clueless about those who govern them.

The rest of the moonbats glorify and celebrate utter ignorance. Normally you're not that far off the rails.

No it says a lot about the quality of people today. I mean I know who several of them are.

Why don't you know all of them if you think it is so important?

No it says a lot about the quality of people today. I mean I know who several of them are.

I probably should. Used to know all the names but i forgot a few with the recent changes. My loss occurred when liberals murdered Scalia.

Last edited:

I probably should. Used to know all the names but i forgot a few with the recent changes. My loss occurred when you liberals murdered Scalia.

You liberals? I am sorry! The number you are trying to reach has been disconnected. If you think you have reached this number in error, please hang up and try again.

In 30+ states, republican governors run the education department. In some states, they have run it for two generations of school children.

Is anyone ever going to blame them or just the democrats?

In 30+ states, republican governors run the education department. In some states, they have run it for two generations of school children.

Is anyone ever going to blame them or just the democrats?
You don't have the ability to understand. We don't care if they are democrats or republicans, or what ever they call themselves. The point is they are all liberals. And as such are filth.

Forum List

Back