Oh the hypocrisy!

They're not weary of war.

They're weary of "the other guys wars".

If President Hillary Clinton started a war with Iran...they'd be 💯% behind it...and anyone who opposed it would be unpatriotic commies.

If it takes a war with Russian to get the Dumbass-in-Chief's poll numbers out of the gutter...they'll be all-in on it...with Big Tech and the MSM cheerleading and removing "misinformation" that turns out to be completely accurate 12 months later when it no longer matters...

Hillary's war mongering is one reason (among many) that she lost.

The hypocrisy exhibited by some Americans over Putin’s invasion is truly mind numbing. How can they be so ignorant?

Chris Hedges: Worthy and Unworthy Victims

Dividing the world into worthy and unworthy victims is a tactic used to justify our crimes and demonize our enemies. Conflicts will not be solved until all nations abide by international law and all victims are deemed worthy.

The rank hypocrisy is stunning. Some of the same officials that orchestrated the invasion of Iraq, who under international law are war criminals for carrying out a preemptive war, are now chastising Russia for its violation of international law. The US bombing campaign of Iraqi urban centers, called “Shock and Awe,” saw the dropping of 3,000 bombs on civilian areas that killed over 7,000 noncombatants in the first two months of the war. Russia has yet to go to this extreme.

I have argued that when you invade a sovereign nation, that is a war crime,” a FOX News host said (with a straight face) recently to Condoleezza Rice, who served as Bush’s National Security adviser during the Iraq War.

“It is certainly against every principle of international law and international order and that is why throwing the book at them now in terms of economic sanctions and punishments is also a part of it,” Rice said. “And I think the world is there. Certainly, NATO is there. He’s managed to unite NATO in ways that I didn’t think I would ever see after the end of the Cold War.”

Rice inadvertently made a case for why she should be put on trial with the rest of Bush’s enablers. She famously justified the invasion of Iraq by stating: “The problem here is that there will always be some uncertainty about how quickly he can acquire nuclear weapons. But we don’t want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud.”

Chris Hedges: Worthy and Unworthy Victims
When I read your tread title, I thought you had finally realized what a hypocrite you are!

Forum List

Back