Oh Snap Obama - Boots on the Ground??

Everything is driven by Obama's need to obtain a piece of paper, from an ayatollah in Iran, which "Secures Peace in Our Time". Like Chamberlain got from Hitler.

Obama wants a piece of paper from an ayatollah that they won't make a nuke (trust us).

These are Persians and they have been cheating each other on rug trades for several thousand years.

And, this fool of a president is going to get them to say they will stop work on a nuclear weapon, which they have been hard at for 30 years---and he will believe them! That's the deal he is desperately trying to make.

But, these Persian rug dealers can see how desperate he is, and so they are stalling while they figure out what else they want.

Most all else is a proxy to that. The real issue is what to do with Iran, which just snagged Yemen. And Russia whose clear plan is to collapse NATO while it has the good fortune of an empty suit in the White House.

Last edited:
So are queers going to volunteer in droves for this latest "boots on the ground" tryst with international violence? They'll want to back up the vacillating negro 100%, right? Queers are ready to die for country and Great Leader, right? They bitched, carped, and moaned for years and now they've got exactly what they wished for, so let's see if any of the sissies volunteer as grunts. How many do you think? 2? 11? Let's split the difference: 6?

In order to cure the ISIS problem the president is going to have to commit troops. Now that he wants to do something, republicans put their arms up and say, well lets talk it over.

The Phantom Diaries President Obama Boots on the Ground

That's their playbook; "oppose everything he does and act like it's an 'outrage' even if you agree with it.". John Stewart had an excellent retort for the dolts on Foxnews. He pointed out that America is responsible for over 80% of the airstrikes against those bastards.

No nation wants US ground troops on their territories that is necessary to launch an attack...before any troops can go in, negotiations must be made to allow it....until then, our hands are tied....

In order to cure the ISIS problem the president is going to have to commit troops. Now that he wants to do something, republicans put their arms up and say, well lets talk it over.

That's their playbook; "oppose everything he does and act like it's an 'outrage' even if you agree with it.". John Stewart had an excellent retort for the dolts on Foxnews. He pointed out that America is responsible for over 80% of the airstrikes against those bastards.

See how the far left will justify the illegal wars of Obama..

No nation wants US ground troops on their territories that is necessary to launch an attack...before any troops can go in, negotiations must be made to allow it....until then, our hands are tied....

Elements of both parties are not happy with the recommendation of Obama, supported by Biden, Hagel, and Kerry.

Obama just ass fucked the far right and the far left.

This will allow him to do just as he wants while Congress quarrels, since we already have the Spec Ops troops in Iraq and Kuwait.

Watch what the far right reactionary drones like Kosh are going to say,now that they are trapped.

Elements of both parties are not happy with the recommendation of Obama, supported by Biden, Hagel, and Kerry.

This will allow him to do just as he wants while Congress quarrels, since we already have the Spec Ops troops in Iraq and Kuwait.

Watch what the far right reactionary drones like Kosh are going to say,now that they are trapped.

Right on cue the far left drones check in to defend the illegal wars of Obama.

Yup, Kosh trolled and was reported.

I am not happy the Pres is going to use more troops, even if only in limited numbers. The Iraqis and Kurds and Syrians have to destroy ISIS. We are not going to stay in the ME. They are.

Yup, Kosh trolled and was reported.

I am not happy the Pres is going to use more troops, even if only in limited numbers. The Iraqis and Kurds and Syrians have to destroy ISIS. We are not going to stay in the ME. They are.

See how the far left reports people that call them out as the far left drones that they are..

Although this one is know for their report trolling..

Yet still no outrage from the far left drones on Obama's illegal wars..

No, I don't see that. For starters, I don't agree with American "boots on the ground". secondly, if the situation is so dire, I think their should be a press for a United Nations "peace keeping" (made up of other countries besides the United States) force to enter the region and stop ISIS, the same with the animals in Nigeria.
Finally,I agree that he should do what he has done by officially asking for that AUM from Congress. We also should not have interfered with the Syrian problem in the first place.

No, I don't see that. For starters, I don't agree with American "boots on the ground". secondly, if the situation is so dire, I think their should be a press for a United Nations "peace keeping" (made up of other countries besides the United States) force to enter the region and stop ISIS, the same with the animals in Nigeria.
Finally,I agree that he should do what he has done by officially asking for that AUM from Congress. We also should not have interfered with the Syrian problem in the first place.

Yes! See how the far left will cover for Obama's illegal wars?

And we have boots on the ground in the middle East ordered by Obama..

Lol oh right because republicans have a stellar record on attempting diplomatic relations with Obama.

More like the far left! As he did not ask the far left Congress for any war authorization and chose to conduct illegal wars, but hey the far left drones have to justify it somehow..

Firstly we should have put boots on the ground to begin with
Second, Obama's strategy was directed more to his domestic audience than solving any problem
Third, the UN are a bunch of pussies.
Fourth, Obama supposedly assembled a coalition. Which isnt working
Fifth, why did he wait until now? Wasnt his initial strategy good enough?
Sixth Obama's policy was that Assad had to go. Now he's helping him. How's that for flip flop?

Forum List

Back