What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh Noez! Pro Abortion Women Threatening Sex Strike!

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Reaction score
View attachment 662786

Now I know all those hot Leftist chicks love to do the hokey pokey with us conservative guys, but guys - tough it out, don’t give in. Our cause is more important than you diving on top of Bertha.

your sarcasm was better than that that I planned to write.
a great accomplishment!

unbelievable these 2 are put forward to defend abortion... told ya'all ... lefties (the ones "in charge" but really most others also) are dumb as hell... (with just as many demons)

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Reaction score
what the...?

what "him" would CARE?

and besides... these people inadvertently show HOW RIGHT THE SCOTUS decision is (some of us knew eons ago)!

that's the whole idea, moron... Don't have sex if you don't want to have a baby!

I'm glad they get it...

lol

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Probably took her two hours to get up....or a fork lift
LOL

some people just... sigh... are lacking in self awareness!

but not to worry... we will point out all the self-awareness they should have but do not.. we will always be there to dothat for them.. not a problem!

provides some good laughs

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Reaction score
While i've respect for the sisters that can take a stand for their rights, targeting the other 1/2 isn't going to help, in fact it's all rather counter productive.....~S~
they don't care.. sometimes we wonder What do they care about?

attention?

probably just that

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's one thing to be ugly on the outside but leftists are ugly and mean-spirited through and through.
AOC isn't ugly on the outside.. maybe in 30 years she will be..

but the ugly on the inside totally dissolves the not so ugly on the outside... totally.

Pretty really is as pretty does

+

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Okey Dokey.
View attachment 662786

Now I know all those hot Leftist chicks love to do the hokey pokey with us conservative guys, but guys - tough it out, don’t give in. Our cause is more important than you diving on top of Bertha.

Yeah, because every man's dream is to have sex with bloated, frumpy, overbearing, loud-mouthed swamp donkeys.

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Okey Dokey.
View attachment 662786

If they could make good on that threat there wouldn't be any abortions to begin with.

Missourian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Okey Dokey.
View attachment 662786

Ok...let me get this straight...to protest abortion, the people who want abortions as a form of birth control are committing to abstinence...the one form of birth control that absolutely obliviates the need for 99.999% of abortions.

Well, kudos to them. :eusa_clap:

Good thinking ladies.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ok...let me get this straight...to protest abortion, the people who want abortions as a form of birth control are committing to abstinence...the one form of birth control that absolutely obliviates the need for 99.999% of abortions.

Well, kudos to them. :eusa_clap:

Good thinking ladies.
Clever Award!

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
1656962557124.png

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00