Oh no men rate women

This does not belong in Politics.

It does belong in sports or general discussion or current events.

bucky has always been interested in lesbians.

He has a picture of a morphed Bruce Jenner and Caitlyn on the wall.

bucky has always been interested in lesbians.

He has a picture of a morphed Bruce Jenner and Caitlyn on the wall.
Well, it still blows my mind what he says about Gold Star families....so I guess this is just more of the same.
bucky hates gold star families, hates the military, hates honor and truth and justice and apple pie and the American Way

I remember this one time when Harvard shut down this sexist website called Facemash. It's creator ended up dropping out of Harvard like an idiot. Not sure what ever happened to that guy. Probably living in a cardboard box somewhere.

I remember this one time when Harvard shut down this sexist website called Facemash. It's creator ended up dropping out of Harvard like an idiot. Not sure what ever happened to that guy. Probably living in a cardboard box somewhere.

No need for that, he could be president.

This is the second thread posted this morning on a topic Limbaugh was discussing at the time.

What a crazy coincidence!

I used to listen to Limbaugh every afternoon on the way back from work. When I got home I'd go onto USMB, and there would be at least five threads parroting exactly what he was saying an hour earlier. :lol:

They deserved to be punished . Not for the grading thing, but for putting it writing like idiots!

New Topics

Forum List

Back