Oh, No, Joe; Trump Now Leads With Latinos In Miami-Dade

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Latinos are bailing on the Democrats. Trump won't win Miami-Dade but the polling now has Trump with a one point lead among Latinos and if that's any indication how Latinos across the country are leaning it's horrible news for Bidum. Especially with an increasing number of Blacks going for Trump.

MAGA

"It’s not the first indication that Joe Biden may have a vulnerability in the Hispanic vote, but it might be the most stunning. Donald Trump trails Biden in Miami-Dade County, according to a new poll from the Miami Herald, but no one expects Trump to win there anyway. He’s far closer to Biden than he was to Hillary Clinton while winning Florida anyway, however, and one reason is that Trump now splits Latinos, 48/47 — a sign that Biden may well lose the Sunshine State, and not by a small amount: "

1599592858604.png

I'm not much of a poll watcher but when you have a shift as big as the one in Florida, that is worth taking notice. Look for the Hispanic pandering ads to come flooding in next week. Maybe Joe and Kamala eating at a taco stand, that ought to do it.

I'm not much of a poll watcher but when you have a shift as big as the one in Florida, that is worth taking notice. Look for the Hispanic pandering ads to come flooding in next week. Maybe Joe and Kamala eating at a taco stand, that ought to do it.

"So say to all my beaner friends, 'donde esta la biblio...you know the thing!"

"So say to all my beaner friends, 'donde esta la biblio...you know the thing!"
Or maybe "Me Gropo su mama's tatas."

I have to doubt that the Cubans in S Florida will be voting for Biden.
They or their families have escaped from a communist regime. They
know what that's about and won't chance the shift to the left with Biden.
You mean voting for Trump??

Forum List

Back