Oh no... Devin Nunes quits Congress! Who will take his place??

Is CA going to get another person like Nunes to take his place? not likely, as crazy as that state is
This guy is the front runner to take Nunes' place... His constituents seem confident that the new guy will be able to do everything Nunes did and more!!!

1639001152882.png

who will take his place? some dim

poor CA... everyday folks, that is

I didn't even know someone with political positions as that of which Nunes holds could even be elected dogcatcher in California in this day and age. How many GOP politicians from California have been elected to anything?

Last edited:
I didn't even know someone with political positiona as that of which Nunes holds could even be elected dogcatcher in California in this day and age.
Nunez represents the farmers of the middle of Californication. Many of them have "Let's go Brandon" signs on their property fences. They dont vote for asshole lazy progressive shills, because they know better than "biting your nose off, just to spite your face".

I didn't even know someone with political positions as that of which Nunes holds could even be elected dogcatcher in California in this day and age. How many GOP politicians from California have been elected to anything?
i say again there are no blue states... only states ruled by blue *&^%$

and they probably have rigged their elections long before 2020.. I am not the only one who thinks some states were a test run for 2020... Trump was so popular, the dims knew they had to just totally corrupt voting in more than those states (like CA, etc) to win...

Nunez represents the farmers of the middle of Californication. Many of them have "Let's go Brandon" signs on their property fences. They dont vote for asshole lazy progressive shills, because they know better than "biting your nose off, just to spite your face".
thanks for always showing that video of byedim admitting to voter fraud...

his only redeeming quality is that he sometimes does not seem to give a rip if truth escapes his otherwise controlled by the left lips

Is CA going to get another person like Nunes to take his place? not likely, as crazy as that state is
Devin Nunes would be a good vp or wh spokesman. He has a penchant for the truth that brings him respect nationwide. He also could stop the calumny the left regularly dispenses with his first rate love for the United States Constitution. People trust Nunes.

thanks for always showing that video of byedim admitting to voter fraud...

his only redeeming quality is that he sometimes does not seem to give a rip if truth escapes his otherwise controlled by the left lips
I have it as my signature, to remind the progressive slaves how the 2020 election was stolen, and confirmed by Joe Bitem.

Hes a

They could replace him with a cow and the cow will be a better congressman than Nunes. What a worthless sack of dog doodoo that guy is
And i bet you voted for Gavin Newsome and Joe Biden.

I put the idiot on ignore and sent him to the slave pen along with the other lower than imbecile voters.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back