OH NO! Another Insurrection

Caught again. The weaponized and inept FBI.

The story of the mystery man, Ray Epps, featured in Rep. Massie’s video above is in fact far more shocking than even the good Congressman implies in the hearing. It’s a story so strange, and so scandalous at every turn, that it threatens to shatter the entire official narrative of the “Capitol Breach” and expose yet another dimension of proactive federal involvement in the so-called “insurrection” of January 6th.

How dare these people demand their rights.

Oh no, another misleading thread title by alt-right wonk sympathizers.

In the article....did the protesters erect make shift gallows, grab parts of guard rails as weapons and battering rams? Storm a building by assaulting security guards? Threaten officials with bodily harm? Was this action an attempt to change the legally agreed upon outcome of an election?

No?

Then WTF are you going on about now?

Oh no, another misleading thread title by alt-right wonk sympathizers.

In the article....did the protesters erect make shift gallows, grab parts of guard rails as weapons and battering rams? Storm a building by assaulting security guards? Threaten officials with bodily harm? Was this action an attempt to change the legally agreed upon outcome of an election?

No?

Then WTF are you going on about now?
No high drama allowed in my posts? Just doing what the Left does. Deal with it.

The only thing I hope for is that it will never happen again.
You wont be likely to see it happen with right wingers again, but youll see it MANY more times with democrats. Insurrectionists are wide spread on the left.

No high drama allowed in my posts? Just doing what the Left does. Deal with it.
translation: another alt right wonk caught flat footed with lame ass, misleading titles and BS supposition and conjecture....and in typical cowardly fashion, he just can't own up without trying to blame others for his actions.

And the band played on.

Read it again.
I have like 20 posts here...how am I a troll?

After seeing your posts thus far it seems to be you who does nothing but dehumanize and wish death on people and troll.

All I've posted is condolences for a mass shooting in Idaho and pointed out Jim Jordan is a freakshow...I haven't even done enough here to troll

I have like 20 posts here...how am I a troll?

After seeing your posts thus far it seems to be you who does nothing but dehumanize and wish death on people and troll.

All I've posted is condolences for a mass shooting in Idaho and pointed out Jim Jordan is a freakshow...I haven't even done enough here to troll
You have me confused with someone I reply in kind.

Funny but the FBI had a different opinion. I am providing you with a left wing article and one from Reuters in the hopes that you may finally understand that there was no insurrection, just a few angry people:

Your article quotes four "current and former ANONYMOUS FBI "officials".

LAME

So

if the people who invaded the capitol on 1/6/2021 got to the two boxes that held the electoral vote tallies from the states and destroyed them.... would that have been an insurrection at that point?

If the people who invaded the capitol on 1/6/2021 got to the chamber where the joint session was taking place and had detained lawmakers....would that have been an insurrection at that point?

I'm sure you won't answer the questions directly since you'd have to say yes to both. That being said...I'd like to see what you vomit onto the screen. I'm sure it will be hilarious.
iceberg did you see these questions?

The folks went there to stop/disrupt the certification of the election. Call it whatever you like, it really does not matter. Most of us watched it live on TV and nothing can change what we saw with our own eyes.
But few think they can.

July 24 2018
"Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening," Trump said. "Just stick with us, don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news."

Do yourself a favor...go back and get your GED. Take a Civics class and learn what an insurrection is. It will keep you from making such a fool of yourself.
I agree. It's was nothing like the insurrection at the capitol.
Now that's an surrection.

The folks went there to stop/disrupt the certification of the election. Call it whatever you like, it really does not matter. Most of us watched it live on TV and nothing can change what we saw with our own eyes.
You like watching the FBI agents provacatuer?

Forum List

Back