OH MY! Hillary Distraught And Incoherent After Election Loss

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Music to the ears of tens of millions Americans; the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic, criminal witch was denied what she came to believe she "deserved"...the presidency. :eusa_naughty:

About 6:30 this morning she called an old friend,' he said while appearing on 'The Steve Malzberg Show' on Wednesday.

'She was crying, inconsolably. She couldn't stop crying.

'Her friend said — her female friend from way, way, back — said that it was even hard to understand what she was saying, she was crying so hard.

'This is Hillary we're talking about.'

Hillary-Clinton-Crying--108961.jpg

Read more: Hillary Clinton 'inconsolable' after losing US election to Donald Trump | Daily Mail Online

• Banned
Just goes to show what an unstable lunatic she is. She was supposed to get her coronation as Queen of these States United. She probably just can't comprehend why so many people hate her.

Imagine her being commander-in-chief with so little control over her emotions.....we've narrowly avoided a national NIGHTMARE.

I'll bet they had to drug her ass. Once they found out she was toast I'll bet they hit her with thorazine.

It was an entirely appropriate and understandable reaction to an unexpected and almost inexplicable personal setback. She had been awaiting this moment and working diligently to achieve it for DECADES.

Honestly, folks, with the way people react to their favorite college football team losing...

Give her a fucking break.

Just goes to show what an unstable lunatic she is. She was supposed to get her coronation as Queen of these States United. She probably just can't comprehend why so many people hate her.

Imagine her being commander-in-chief with so little control over her emotions.....we've narrowly avoided a national NIGHTMARE.

I know. The media tried to tell us Trump didn't have the temperament for the job. Yet anyone from Hillary's inner circle or people that have worked with her have said that she is the type to fly off the rails. She screams at her staff, and anyone else that displeases her behind closed doors.

It was an entirely appropriate and understandable reaction to an unexpected and almost inexplicable personal setback. She had been awaiting this moment and working diligently to achieve it for DECADES.

Honestly, folks, with the way people react to their favorite college football team losing...

A man would not cry for days about it.

Fuck her.

She is a totalitarian sociopath and a criminal. Fuck her, fuck her agenda and fuck every idiot who believes that hag would do anything but continue the rapid decline of the country.

• Banned

Oh, she'll get a "break" alright...she'll be pardoned by Obama before Rudy Giuliani gets his mitts on her criminal ass.

I know. The media tried to tell us Trump didn't have the temperament for the job. Yet anyone from Hillary's inner circle or people that have worked with her have said that she is the type to fly off the rails. She screams at her staff, and anyone else that displeases her behind closed doors.

That's why I bet they drugged her.

Even though she's barely mobile and probably had a loaded diaper, she may have hurt or killed someone even perhaps herself. They probably had to keep armed security away from her just so she didn't try to grab a weapon.

Hillary_Gun_Crazy_150.jpg

Music to the ears of tens of millions Americans; the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, epileptic, criminal witch was denied what she came to believe she "deserved"...the presidency. :eusa_naughty:

About 6:30 this morning she called an old friend,' he said while appearing on 'The Steve Malzberg Show' on Wednesday.

'Her friend said — her female friend from way, way, back — said that it was even hard to understand what she was saying, she was crying so hard.

Read more: Hillary Clinton 'inconsolable' after losing US election to Donald Trump | Daily Mail Online

Dear Tom Horn
I cried for days when I lost a housing project to Occupy volunteers that backstabbed
and lied about me and the other working volunteers funding the project ourselves.

It took years and I never got over losing that valuable opportunity and time,
so that 3 houses got moved and now are up for demolition while we struggle to save 7.
http://www.freedmenstown.com

I was crushed and cried over less.
In public. Because I had worked since the campus plans were passed
to try to save this national historic district, and the MEN kept undercutting
the WOMEN and destroying the efforts by political bullying and infighting.

So I sympathize with Clinton and Democrats who thought this was the big unstoppable win.

I thought I had a solution back in 1996, then 2006, and now 2016.

We can still push, but it has to be the right people united for the RIGHT REASONS.

Clinton can still win and reach her goal as first woman president in history.
But she has to work WITH people not against. And she can win this honor!

Dear Tom Horn
I cried for days when I lost a housing project to Occupy volunteers that backstabbed
and lied about me and the other working volunteers funding the project ourselves.

so that 3 houses got moved and now are up for demolition while we struggle to save 7.

So I sympathize with Clinton and Democrats who thought this was the big unstoppable win.

We can still push, but it has to be the right people united for the RIGHT REASONS.

Nope.....she barely made it through this campaign....when the true story is told we'll find out how sick and feeble she really is.....She's finished and good riddance. :eusa_dance:

Bubba is currently in the witless protection program.

Give her a break...it is a joke ? Listen we did not forget how she treat Trump and Trump Supporters ...She's a bitch.

Dear Tom Horn

No she can't. She will be near 80 if she lives next time there's a chance.

Dear Tom Horn

Nope.....she barely made it through this campaign....when the true story is told we'll find out how sick and feeble she really is.....She's finished and good riddance. :eusa_dance:

Dear Tom Horn campaigns are hard on anyone.
If you judged based on that, very few can win unless
you only want hard core sociopathic brains that don't
process emotions or empathy as others do.

Trump could strike a deal with Democrats to get them
representation: if they meet certain corrections to make
their policies workable as business plans, then he could
offer to endorse future candidates for office who follow
SUSTAINABLE business plans for social services,
and not failed plans that rely on federal govt and handouts.

So if Clinton and Sanders agree to roles they and the
the other Third party leaders play in an orchestrated plan,
then they can set themselves up for future elections
WITHOUT the cronyism politics of buying out campaigns
with corporate dollars and selling out voters at the bottom.

RWS anything here that could be used?

Hillary Distraught And Incoherent After Election Loss

How can you tell? She was like that BEFORE the election?! :p

Yes, I agree. The level of shock and disappointment she had was a very rare thing, akin to someone's favorite parent or spouse dying.

She has been wed to her political career now for three decades and it is OVER now.

How could she be consoled without the intervention of God Almighty?

My career is over and I was very difficult to be around, more than usual anyway. But I suspect she was much more career oriented than I am and I had to place my faith in Jesus Christ that He has more for me to do than what I thought I needed to do.

I doubt she has that faith deep enough to rest and find reassurance in.

I am praying for her and I think we all should....after we finish our grins and giggles.

I'll be glad when she's out of the public eye, or dead whichever comes first. I hate the sound of her voice.

Forum List

Back