OH my goodness... Biden's quoting his Dad...that Biden was embarrassed of his Dad's occupation!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Watching Biden brag about his Dad today in his dumb ass speech regarding COVID he bragged about his Dad's morality.
Well I was curious about his Dad and here is what I found how Joe Jr. thought about his Dad...
“He didn’t want a United States senator to have a used-car salesman for a dad.”

Read the above and see what a true phony Biden is from what he portrays!

His dad seemed like a blue collar dreamer who was conscious of social status but didn't like to get his hands dirty. He probably talked a good game and spun a good story. Sales fit him well, and was a physically clean gig. Plus it paid well if you were good.

His dad seemed like a blue collar dreamer who was conscious of social status but didn't like to get his hands dirty. He probably talked a good game and spun a good story. Sales fit him well, and was a physically clean gig. Plus it paid well if you were good.
My point is Biden was embarrassed by a "used car salesman" for a Dad which is so pompous!
Thank goodness for those "used car salesmen" in the country making it possible for less fortunate people who couldn't afford a new car. So much for being a "common man"!

It's always easy to make sound someone like what you want them to and recall stories and situations or sayings to reflect well on yourself when that person is dead.

My point is Biden was embarrassed by a "used car salesman" for a Dad which is so pompous!
Thank goodness for those "used car salesmen" in the country making it possible for less fortunate people who couldn't afford a new car. So much for being a "common man"!
Well, according to the article it was his father's call. His father went into real estate.

Forum List

Back