"Oh my god I love DeSantis...he's got everything...wow did he get it right on Covid"...Coulter when asked who she endorses in 2024 presidential race

Maybe she got it trimmed during the last nose job procedure. She should maybe do some sits ups and watch the diet. :dunno: It is not noticeable in the excellent presentation by Ann! I think Ann and Tucker should run for office. But let's be honest. even they cannot do anything about about the Deep State. Creepy judges would overturn all their efforts to protect American citizens. Question for TDS folks, did you watch the presentation at all? :eusa_think: Ann calls Trump a "buffoon." :heehee:

Dayem, the vid was taken private or sumtin'. :sad:

Last edited:
Ann Coulter is a fake and not to be taken seriously.

Desantis is awesome. If Democrats come to hate him more than Trump, he'll become my guy.

Do you know it's not 2024?
The GOP has a very deep bench when 2024 gets here. Who do the dems have? An incompetent Xiden

...and...
1634763601879.png

“Trumpism Without Trump” is the winning formula. We’re keeping the policies, but getting rid of the 8-year-old.

A lot of people tried to support the establishment pushed candidates of Repubs. And we ended up being screwed over. McCain put a an anchor in the ground at the half way point of a horse race and treated his VP candidate and persona non grata. Romney is smarter then Obama. But he dumbed down after the first debate against Obama in 2012. And Ryan left after the first two years of Trump from congress and as Speaker. Its one great swamp as we all know. But we voters are always shoved the same. And love being the bitch in many races. In 2022 if I was taking odds, somehow the screwing is happening again. But they will be forthright and strong as the President will be a Prog.

LOL!! Who do the dems have in 2024? ANY horse the GOP puts up will win. The "big race" is the GOP Primary in 2024.
Do you not know democrats cheated the last election. And I haven't seen any changes. So don't count on it

Forum List

Back