Oh my God....both Romney & Obama were more F.O.S. than a 3 month old's diaper

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I almost felt like vomitting during the debate last night. Have we come to this? Millions of Americans cheering or jeering at these two clowns....anxiously hoping "my guy" wins and that somehow his victory will be the crucial make or break moment that sets my life up for success?

These guys were both full of shit. It was painfully obvious.

To sum it up:

Obama: "I dont really have an answer. Just take my word that the next 4 will be better."

Romney: "I have any answer you want!! Just tell me what you want, and thats my answer!"

We're so fucked. Prices will keep going up. Standard of living will keep going down. Civil unrest is in our future.

Go workout. Buy some guns and ammo. Pet your dog. Enjoy football season. Drink a beer and enjoy the ride. Cuz neither of these clowns is gonna change the inevitable.

Welcome back fraud

Still mad at me? I thought Republicans were all about "freedom", meaning, freedom of choice. Freedom to CHANGE ONE'S MIND or opinion or vote. To have an open mind. To acknowledge that if the people I have tended to vote for and support all of a sudden stop representing my view, then someone else who better represents my viewpoint should get my vote.

I did think the GOP was for that. I was obviously wrong. They are for, according to you, blind loyalty under any circumstance. Voting Republican, no matter what, no matter the circumstance. Patriotism means voting REpublican, right? Being free means being locked into voting for one party for life......less one be considered a "fraud".

For a Grampa, you sure got a lot of growing up to do.

Bucs90 sent in an absentee ballot for Obama and will go vote again for Obama in November

I almost felt like vomitting during the debate last night. Have we come to this? Millions of Americans cheering or jeering at these two clowns....anxiously hoping "my guy" wins and that somehow his victory will be the crucial make or break moment that sets my life up for success?

To sum it up:

Obama: "I dont really have an answer. Just take my word that the next 4 will be better."

Romney: "I have any answer you want!! Just tell me what you want, and thats my answer!"

We're so fucked. Prices will keep going up. Standard of living will keep going down. Civil unrest is in our future.

Go workout. Buy some guns and ammo. Pet your dog. Enjoy football season. Drink a beer and enjoy the ride. Cuz neither of these clowns is gonna change the inevitable.

Football doesn't interest me and I do not have a dog.

To sum it up:

Things rarely are as bad or good as they seem. The world is not coming to an end.

Forum List

Back